ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:13 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Could be the 50" screen, could be the lack of 4k, could be my brightness settings, could be all the blowing snow...

But fuck, I can't see shit.
It's intentional.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:03 PM 10-27-2018
So finally got the damn thing downloaded, and now I can't see the Rockstar logo on the brightness settings on set up no matter how bright I set my TV ???
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 02:33 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
So finally got the damn thing downloaded, and now I can't see the Rockstar logo on the brightness settings on set up no matter how bright I set my TV ???
Just passed that part...did you adjust the slider settings both ways? I had to adjust mine pretty light for it to show.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:36 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Could be the 50" screen, could be the lack of 4k, could be my brightness settings, could be all the blowing snow...

But ****, I can't see shit.
There are a lot of complaints that HDR looks washed out in this game.

Haven't played it yet
[Reply]
Jerm 02:59 PM 10-27-2018
Wandering outside of Valentine, come across this random homestead. The man is out near his corral, I come up engage and greet him......and he immediately draws on me without provocation. He starts yelling about the damage to his property and telling me to get away.

I slowly back my horse up thinking I'm just going to leave but as I'm backing up I notice he's alone, has a house and barn that have to have provisions, and 2 of the Florida Steers in his corral. I decide it's worth it and blast him, kill the cattle and get good meat and hides off of them. Found some really good stuff in the house and barn too....it was all def. worth it.

I know it doesn't seem like much but I'm just loving these random encounters and the risk/reward and consequences and rewards they yield.

I love this game.
[Reply]
Pointer19 03:21 PM 10-27-2018
When I finally got turned loose to do my own thing, I went to that nearby town and laid waste to some folks, thinking I’d be able to load from my previous mission’s completion in camp. Turns out I racked up a significant bounty and auto saved after every death.. I just spent two or three hours replaying those shitty intro missions. Makes me wish all the cutscenes were skippable so I don’t have to watch X talk to Y about Z again.
[Reply]
Fish 03:23 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
When I finally got turned loose to do my own thing, I went to that nearby town and laid waste to some folks, thinking I’d be able to load from my previous mission’s completion in camp. Turns out I racked up a significant bounty and auto saved after every death.. I just spent two or three hours replaying those shitty intro missions. Makes me wish all the cutscenes were skippable so I don’t have to watch X talk to Y about Z again.
Hold down the X or A button.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:36 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Me either.
[Reply]
Pointer19 03:38 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Hold down the X or A button.
I did that for most of 'em, but there are some that just won't skip.

I'd also like a feature where I can stop in the middle of an action in case I accidentally click that I want to pick up a body or something.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:04 PM 10-27-2018
Manually save and load under the "Story" tab.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:18 PM 10-27-2018
I gotta spend time with the son. And time with the wife.

THEN IT'S RDR TIME OOOOOOHYAAAAAAAA
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:21 PM 10-27-2018
I thought the deliberate pace was going to bother me, but it just works, somehow. The game's like good liquor, fine to savor it. There's so much...stuff to do all over the place, I'll probably be playing this for months
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:32 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Just passed that part...did you adjust the slider settings both ways? I had to adjust mine pretty light for it to show.
Yeah (just like you have to do on GTAV) I slid the bar all the way the the right (brightest) and still couldn't see the logo.

Then I set the brightness on my TV...still couldn't see it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:48 PM 10-27-2018
Sometimes i regret life decisions like random murder someone and have law after me.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:03 PM 10-27-2018
Who knew it's so fucking easy to skin a deer?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up