ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Media Center>Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
DaFace 09:54 PM 06-15-2015
Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:20 PM 06-10-2019
FF7 Was the ONLY FF i could ever get into. Loved that game.

I tried at least 3-4 other FF's and none of them, imo, could recapture the magic that was FF7.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:40 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I tried at least 3-4 other FF's and none of them, imo, could recapture the magic that was FF7.
I grew up with ff1, 2 and 3. FF7 is my favorite behind FF2. Couldn't get into FF 8 or any after. I really hope this is well done. Supposed to be more info tonight. I wish they'd remaster them even if they were just hd port.

I have ffx and x2 remastered for PS4 but have yet to fire it up
[Reply]
DaFace 02:16 PM 06-10-2019
I wish they weren't going back to the Playstation exclusive model. I don't have a PS4 and am not really all that interested. So I guess we'll see how good it looks when we get the full story.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:45 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Were any of the ones you tried FFVIII or FFX?

Need to know whether I like you anymore or not..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:51 PM 06-10-2019
FFVII is the quintessential game from my childhood.

I would have been 7 or 8 when it came out and I first played it. I remember my mom bought me a Playstation and came home with a couple games as well, FFVII being one of them. Had no clue what it was and had never played an RPG before. Fucking loved it so much. To this day the music just takes me right back to being 8 years old again.

I remember I bought the game on PS2 just to replay it back in the early-mid 2000s. Bought a PS4 a few years ago and they had a port I downloaded so I could play it again. Paid like $400 for a PS4 and for the first month or so I pretty much exclusively played Final Fantasy VII lol a fucking PS1 game
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:57 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I wish they weren't going back to the Playstation exclusive model. I don't have a PS4 and am not really all that interested. So I guess we'll see how good it looks when we get the full story.
Same for me, I don't play on Console so a PC version is hopefully someday in the mix.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:58 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Were any of the ones you tried FFVIII or FFX?

Need to know whether I like you anymore or not..
I played 8 and 10 for a while just never finished them.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:09 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
FFVII is the quintessential game from my childhood.

I would have been 7 or 8 when it came out and I first played it. I remember my mom bought me a Playstation and came home with a couple games as well, FFVII being one of them. Had no clue what it was and had never played an RPG before. Fucking loved it so much. To this day the music just takes me right back to being 8 years old again.

I remember I bought the game on PS2 just to replay it back in the early-mid 2000s. Bought a PS4 a few years ago and they had a port I downloaded so I could play it again. Paid like $400 for a PS4 and for the first month or so I pretty much exclusively played Final Fantasy VII lol a fucking PS1 game
I was in HS...I remember buying it at Sears via pre-order and got the Cloud Squaresoft shirt. The game was amazing...I think I still have the original psone disc and memory card in storage. I played that game several hundred hours to be at the top levels exploring wanting more story or if I missed something. Really hope it's epic.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:36 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd say that Sony is spending a hell of a lot of money to get this exclusive.

I'll wait for reviews and if it's good will get another ps4 for my bday and play it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:16 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I'd say that Sony is spending a hell of a lot of money to get this exclusive.

I'll wait for reviews and if it's good will get another ps4 for my bday and play it.
Or wait till the ps5 comes out which could be that fall/winter
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:35 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Or wait till the ps5 comes out which could be that fall/winter
I don't keep on the latest since I don't really have time to do this shit anymore, but I would think the PS5 is still years away? Would be odd to release part on the 4, than 5.

I barely play games anymore as it is.
[Reply]
Setsuna 07:27 PM 06-10-2019
THE OPENING OF SQUARE-ENIX YALL

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:46 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't keep on the latest since I don't really have time to do this shit anymore, but I would think the PS5 is still years away? Would be odd to release part on the 4, than 5.

I barely play games anymore as it is.
I would think so too but rumors are floating that it could come late 2020. We will see...I know it is backwards compatible and rumors are the PS4 will be around awhile anyway after ps5 is released
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:15 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I would think so too but rumors are floating that it could come late 2020. We will see...I know it is backwards compatible and rumors are the PS4 will be around awhile anyway after ps5 is released
Interesting. Thought the backwards compatibility era was dead too.
[Reply]
Fish 08:15 PM 06-10-2019
Never had a PS. Never played any PS game other than Tiger Woods. No clue what this is....
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up