ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 84
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Jerm 09:14 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Alex Jones was on Joe Rogan podcast today. Some wild wild claims from that dude he’s kind of a nut job
I'm a little over an hour in and holy shit we're deep already lol...

These fuckers went for almost 5 hrs.

Eddie Bravo is coming on, can't wait. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:30 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I'm a little over an hour in and holy shit we're deep already lol...

These ****ers went for almost 5 hrs.

Eddie Bravo is coming on, can't wait. :-)
Yeah, I can't listen to the whole thing. I heard some bits and pieces.

Interdimensional beings making half human half pigs and shit. I dunno, he's a looney toon.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:33 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo.
To be eaten, right?

Please tell me the Serpians were just eating humans.

This is one of my interpretations of the film They Live. There's a scene in the aliens underground base where you see some of the humans stepping on what looks like a transporter to wherever the TheyLivians came from.

I have a theory the "transporter" is something insidious, because let's face it, the aliens were bad guys. Either they were just outright killing them with that thing or "harvesting" them.

Eat the humans!
[Reply]
Jerm 05:24 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I highly recommend the Secret Journey to Planet Serpo book. It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo. The book is great, whether you read it believing every word or just as a science fiction novel. Amazon reviews are mostly high praise as well. Personally, I like to believe it’s real and the book certainly presents it as such providing origins of the mission, details, and evidence.
Well this def. sounds interesting....know of any documentaries about this?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:46 PM 02-28-2019
I caught some paranormal show on the Travel Channel last night.

They had some fun stuff.

Anyone familiar with the security video footage that shows a ghost, multiple times and show the security guard reacting to said ghost? I haven't bothered to research anything about that video. Looked fairly convincing because you never see ghost footage WITH human reaction.

But...you never know. Could totally be a hoax of course.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:51 PM 02-28-2019
Here it is:

The clips they showed on Travel Channel last night were far more convincing. They actually have that same security camera catching both the ghost and the security guard on 3 separate days.

One is the footage above.

The other shows the ghost yet again, but walking a slightly different path. The guard throws a book at it.

The 3rd shows the ghost walking through the front doors and past the guard. That time the guard waves at it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:57 PM 02-28-2019
Dang....trying to find the additional clips but no luck so far. It's the most convincing i've ever seen. In the other clip, you can watch his head track the ghost as it moves through the room.

He clearly saw something. You can watch him watch it move across the lobby.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:06 PM 02-28-2019
Is the camera motion sensitive? Why did it turn?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:09 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Is the camera motion sensitive? Why did it turn?
It didn't. On that clip, the security guard is panning the screen with his phone. He's recording the recording off the security monitor, which is why it looks shaky and is panning.

On T.V last night they showed the actual security footage.

Damn i wish i could find it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:20 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It didn't. On that clip, the security guard is panning the screen with his phone. He's recording the recording off the security monitor, which it why is looks shaky and is panning.

On T.V last night they showed the actual security footage.

Damn i wish i could find it.
Oh I get it
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:08 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, I can't listen to the whole thing. I heard some bits and pieces.

Interdimensional beings making half human half pigs and shit. I dunno, he's a looney toon.
Don't you mean looney tune?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:11 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Well this def. sounds interesting....know of any documentaries about this?

YouTube has quite a few but I can’t say specifically which are the best as it relates to the original book. Many believe the project is an ongoing collaboration, including Len Kasten, the author. He appears on radio shows like Coast to Coast and others so any videos with him being interviewed are interesting and informative.

The original source was the diary of one of the people who first went. He describes everything from their culture to history to technology. Really a lot of content that seems believable.

These few seem to be a good start to the general concepts with Len Kasten being interviewed.

https://youtu.be/yMmIFPA9pNQ

https://youtu.be/tqUccJTNTvA
[Reply]
O.city 08:38 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Don't you mean looney tune?
I actually wasn’t sure on the spelling with that. I thought about it for a minute lol
[Reply]
O.city 08:39 PM 02-28-2019
Read up on the Serpo stuff.

Interesting but man, I just don’t know about something like that. There’s just too much to keep quiet
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:02 PM 03-19-2019
Creepy, or nothing abnormal?

[Reply]
Page 59 of 84
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up