ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 289 of 300
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:51 AM 10-05-2019
S10 starts Sunday night... obviously dvring cause Chiefs!

From NYCC there will be a season 11.

Also...

@azalben: Lauren Cohan is officially returning to #TheWalkingDead! Get the details here: https://decider.com/2019/10/05/laure...site%20buttons via @decider

I've heard s10 is going to be awesome. Lastly

@BrandonDavisBD: Paola Lázaro has been cast in as Princess on #TheWalkingDead!

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...e-panel-recap/ https://twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/s...309568/photo/1

@azalben: On the Rick Grimes movies, "we are working on them," says Scott M. Gimple. Andrew Lincoln is discussing with Gimple and Robert Kirkman, and they hope to have news in the next month or two #TheWalkingDead #NYCC

Also a third spinoff is happening

@azalben: First look at the new #TheWalkingDead spinoff looks stylish and different, set in a community with over 9000 people, a decade after the beginning of the apocalypse #NYCC

@azalben: The show focuses on kids who think they're going to never get to really live sneaking out of the city and encountering what's left of the world for the first time #TheWalkingDead #NYCC
[Reply]
Kman34 08:49 AM 10-09-2019
Watched the first episode last nite.. Meh.. hope it gets better..
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:25 AM 10-10-2019
Yeah dumb. Made no sense. And no suspense. The training thing? Dumb. Like a high school play. And the satellite, wtf?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:59 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Yeah dumb. Made no sense. And no suspense. The training thing? Dumb. Like a high school play. And the satellite, wtf?
Oh man yes. That training scene was embarrassing to watch.

The episodes now just drag on and on. No wonder they are at all-time low ratings. There are hardly any characters left that you care about. Daryl. Carol. And....?

I watch the TWD episodes on dvr now and fast forward through all the worthless slow bullshit dialogue scenes. Which gives me about 10 minutes of actual action to watch on average, tops.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:07 PM 10-10-2019
I have not watched since the "all out war" season and I didn't even finish that. I can't believe how my give a shit meter fell down to double digits so quickly on this thing. Shouldn't they just end it and be done?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:19 PM 10-10-2019
I'm glad some of you are watching so I don't have to.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:54 AM 10-12-2019
The slo mo suff was extremely cheesy. The post apocalyptic world is gritty, not artsy fartsy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 10:37 PM 10-13-2019
The first 2 episodes of the new season have been boring as SHIT. God damn I don't care about the whisperers or Alpha and her flashback scenes. I just like Negan but he's barely in it. This show was over when Rick left.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:02 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The first 2 episodes of the new season have been boring as SHIT. God damn I don't care about the whisperers or Alpha and her flashback scenes. I just like Negan but he's barely in it. This show was over when Rick left.
I cancelled the auto recording I had set for this one last week & deleted everything I had to watch. I forced myself through last season, but didn't really enjoy much of it.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:10 AM 10-14-2019
My wife's watching this on Netflix. I watched it on Netflix a long time ago and stopped when the Negan episode came out, then I lost interest. She's almost to the Negan episode now, so we'll see if she keeps watching just to keep watching.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:17 AM 10-14-2019
Most of the villain problems on this show can be solved with a rifle with a scope...
[Reply]
lcarus 11:13 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I cancelled the auto recording I had set for this one last week & deleted everything I had to watch. I forced myself through last season, but didn't really enjoy much of it.
Fear TWD was starting to get interesting to me around season 2 or 3 and then went COMPLETELY downhill and hasn't recovered. I am about 7 episodes behind on it and don't think I'll ever be bored enough to watch them. These writers don't know that for people to want to watch their show, something actually fucking interesting has to happen?

And all the actors are jumping ship. Except for Lauren Cohan, who I heard is returning. Which I'm sure is only because the other shitty show she was on got canned after 1 season.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:26 AM 10-14-2019
Meh again. I think watching this show is like watching the Chiefs Defense. just ugly and messy and I know I'll be disappointed by the end but keep watching.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:36 PM 10-14-2019
This shit is still on?
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:47 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Fear TWD was starting to get interesting to me around season 2 or 3 and then went COMPLETELY downhill and hasn't recovered. I am about 7 episodes behind on it and don't think I'll ever be bored enough to watch them. These writers don't know that for people to want to watch their show, something actually ****ing interesting has to happen?

And all the actors are jumping ship. Except for Lauren Cohan, who I heard is returning. Which I'm sure is only because the other shitty show she was on got canned after 1 season.
I completely disagree with you about FTWD. I’m stoked with it. Thought the first 2 seasons were too slow and actually stopped watching it. Came back to it when Dharma joined the cast. Some things have been kind of meh, but I like the direction they are going. Also, I’m pretty sure the new bad is alphas kid sister.
[Reply]
Page 289 of 300
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299 > Last »
Up