ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 240 of 300
« First < 140190230236237238239240 241242243244250290 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:25 PM 12-11-2017
This rant is how I feel mostly... even though for the most part enjoyed the episode minus the shock ending.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbNEsIYiUU
[Reply]
lcarus 01:10 AM 12-12-2017
From everything I've seen on the show and from what I've heard others say, Gimple is a real tool
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:25 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
From everything I've seen on the show and from what I've heard others say, Gimple is a real tool
Didn't catch the talking dead after but he seems to relish on these shock moments and was a guest...I assume Carl is huge and still alive in the comics.

Very disappointed that Riggs got a house near the set area expecting to be on the show awhile. I assumed if Carl was to die it's because Riggs wanted to act less and do more school that was rumored. I would've been ok if it had gone that way but the details of how it happened pisses me off alot.
[Reply]
notorious 07:31 AM 12-12-2017
Coral couldn't act for shit, and was nearly a useless character anyway.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:40 AM 12-12-2017
I just find myself watching scenes in this show. I can't even remember what happened two episodes ago, there's just so much shit that goes on. Most of it either pointless or non-sensical. I'll watch the end in the Spring, and the I really think I'm done. I wish AMC would just end this thing.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:47 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/tv...riggs-dad/amp/
Ah. There had been rumors for the past couple years that he was wanting to go to college, etc. which would eventually end his run on the show. Apparently that changed or wasn't ever true.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:49 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
the talking dead
I have an irrational hate for the guy on that show. I don't know why. I've never watched more than a minute of the show, but every time I see his face I want to punch it.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:52 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I just find myself watching scenes in this show. I can't even remember what happened two episodes ago, there's just so much shit that goes on. Most of it either pointless or non-sensical. I'll watch the end in the Spring, and the I really think I'm done. I wish AMC would just end this thing.
It took a whole 8 episodes to get basically nowhere.
[Reply]
sedated 10:14 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I wish AMC would just end this thing.
Why the hell are people wasting their time and energy by saying this? If you don't like a show, stop F-ing watching.

I've never in my life thought "this show NEEDS to end" - if a show sucks and I don't see it, does it really exist?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 AM 12-12-2017
Finally got caught up.

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 12-12-2017
So if the truck crashing into sanctuary didn't result in the saviors getting out...what did? Kind of want to see this on screen.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:28 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So if the truck crashing into sanctuary didn't result in the saviors getting out...what did? Kind of want to see this on screen.
I'm hoping Carl's "News" makes rick go back to "Church" rick...........

[Reply]
sedated 11:34 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm not sure if they will explain it. Nothing more than "Eugene was key".

I was waiting for more information (possibly an entire episode) about Sasha going into the sanctuary, but it never happened. She went in at the end of one episode, was caught by the start of the next one, with only 1 reference from Negan about how she caused quite a disturbance.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:41 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Just watched it...legit mad they went this route. I was shocked and saddened...I love coral man!

Sounds like Chandler Riggs dad was pissed.

@erikkain: Wow, this is quite the statement from Chandler Riggs' dad.

"Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next 3 years was disappointing." Uh...I think "disappointing" is the wrong word here...wow. #TheWalkingDead https://twitter.com/erikkain/status/...102592/photo/1

Was this the right move? The showrunner is getting pasted on Twitter.
That's a total bullshit move.

From a move-the-story-forward move it also seems like another in a line of failures they've experienced whenever they strayed from the comic book narrative.

I would MUCH rather they had taken Rick out of the story and left a strong Coral. Instead we're going to get an even more pussified Rick.
Just end this ****ing series already.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 AM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm hoping Carl's "News" makes rick go back to "Church" rick...........
Speaking of which, I'm very, very surprised that Rick ran from Negan after their brief fistfight.
[Reply]
Page 240 of 300
« First < 140190230236237238239240 241242243244250290 > Last »
Up