ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>American Horror Story
Okie_Apparition 09:18 PM 10-05-2011
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 10:03 PM 10-26-2011
Thoughts on tonight's episode. :-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:19 PM 10-26-2011
I'm not sure WTF is going on, but I'm entertained.

Gimp Suit is clearly not one of the gay dudes... maybe the spirit of the baby the Doc was trying to re-animated Frankenstein style?

Hell, I dunno...
[Reply]
58kcfan89 10:46 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I'm not sure WTF is going on, but I'm entertained.

Gimp Suit is clearly not one of the gay dudes... maybe the spirit of the baby the Doc was trying to re-animated Frankenstein style?

Hell, I dunno...
Pretty much how I feel haha. I'm not sure how long this whole shtick can hold up, but for now, I'm definitely gunna keep watching.

The suit guy is kinda annoying at this point, I'm sure there's going to be some huge revelation eventually, but I'm not a big fan of it right now.

Was cool seeing Spock/Sylar, I think he's a good actor (and yes, I'm aware he's gay. Whatever.). Wouldn't mind seeing him on the show more often.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:31 AM 10-27-2011
After all of the bizarre things that happened at the house, you'd think the husband and wife would have 'googled' its history and saw photos of the two gay guys that were killed in the house right before them. They should have recognized the ghosts.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:08 PM 10-29-2011
heh, just got caught up from the past 2 weeks....just some whacked out freaky sh*t. Just when you think it gets nuts, they go past that and over the edge. No idea where this is going or if its going to make any sort of real sense, but its a pretty fun ride so far.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:41 AM 11-01-2011
Not as bad as I thought?

Apparently it's been renewed for a 2nd season and is tracking to be FX's highest-rated freshman series to date.

'course people watching doesn't necessarily equal good, and vice versa. Terriers proved that point well.
[Reply]
old_geezer 07:56 AM 11-01-2011
I'm a Si-Fi/horror junkie so I'm a little biased, but I love this show. It's become my favorite already, surpassing "Sons of Anarchy" for #1. Glad to see it's already been renewed for another season. Now I hope Connie Britton makes it to season 2. I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were considering killing off many, if not all, of the main characters and giving the house a new family for the next season. Than would suck.

Edit: Now I remember where I read it - from an Entertainment Weekly mag that was laying around at the break room where I work.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:35 AM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
I'm a Si-Fi/horror junkie so I'm a little biased, but I love this show. It's become my favorite already, surpassing "Sons of Anarchy" for #1. Glad to see it's already been renewed for another season. Now I hope Connie Britton makes it to season 2. I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were considering killing off many, if not all, of the main characters and giving the house a new family for the next season. Than would suck.

Edit: Now I remember where I read it - from an Entertainment Weekly mag that was laying around at the break room where I work.
If they were killed off wouldn't they stay around as ghosts for the next family?
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:41 AM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
If they were killed off wouldn't they stay around as ghosts for the next family?
That actually was one of the possible story lines they were considering but several of the actors had only signed 1 year contracts (Jessica Lange was the only one mentioned that I remember) and were highly likely to be gone for good.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:46 AM 11-01-2011
I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were considering killing off many, if not all, of the main characters and giving the house a new family for the next season. Than would suck.
This would actually make sense if they want to keep a certain "reality" to it. IMO theres only so long a family would be willing to stay and live in a house like that.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 02:37 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Not as bad as I thought?

Apparently it's been renewed for a 2nd season and is tracking to be FX's highest-rated freshman series to date.

'course people watching doesn't necessarily equal good, and vice versa. Terriers proved that point well.
Eff yes. I re-watched a few of the episodes on Monday (after the Chiefs game, obviously) when they did a marathon & really can't wait to see how the season ends. Speaking of which, anyone know how many more episodes they have?

If they kill off the family (which obviously isn't too difficult to see), they'd have to keep at least some of the neighbors & supporting cast, right? I mean, the family getting offed then having a whole new neighborhood move in would be a little ridiculous IMO.

But as long as Alexandra Breckenridge is back, I can dig it.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 04:14 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89:
Eff yes. I re-watched a few of the episodes on Monday (after the Chiefs game, obviously) when they did a marathon & really can't wait to see how the season ends. Speaking of which, anyone know how many more episodes they have?
Looks like 13 episodes. Tonight's only what... the fifth?
[Reply]
notorious 05:06 PM 11-02-2011
My wife and I have watched 3 episodes, and we have enjoyed it so far.

It's different.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:50 PM 11-02-2011
If you think the daughter looks familar, its because it's Vera Farmiga's little sister.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3920288/
[Reply]
58kcfan89 02:02 AM 11-04-2011
Did anyone watch Wednesday night? Thought it was a good episode, but I was confused as hell until the end lol.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up