ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FOX News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
Mr. Kotter 09:36 PM 10-09-2019
Uh-oh....hardly a done deal, but the forecast calls for cool, windy, and overcast days ahead--with a chance of locally severe weather including the possibility of tornadoes...

:-)

FOX News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed.

[the rest is at the link below:]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

A truly sad, sad....sad day indeed. It's TREASON...I tell you...
[Reply]
bsp4444 11:03 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So.

I have always admitted I am biased — but to my own ideology which does not always go with the Republicans. My biases have changed over time from reading different material that changed my mind. All news has selection bias, and I want my news that fills in what's been left out from major media sources. I also want my news from the pov of limited or less govt, because MSM doesn't cover that.

However, there is NO such thing as an unbiased person, especially in politics.

Your post has nothing to do with what you quoted.
Problem is you dismiss anyone else’s biases. They’re just wrong because they don’t agree with you. You’re very closed minded.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:59 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
Problem is you dismiss anyone else’s biases. They’re just wrong because they don’t agree with you. You’re very closed minded.
Thanks, Captain Obvious....

:-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up