ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poconontas: caught in yet ANOTHER lie
Prison Bitch 06:40 AM 10-08-2019
In the second presidential debate in Detroit Warren said: “[A]t the end of that first year, I was visibly pregnant. And back in the day, that meant that the principal said to me — wished me luck and hired someone else for the job.”



County Records Contradict Warren’s Claim She Was Fired Over Pregnancy

RIVERDALE, N.J.—The Riverdale Board of Education approved a second-year teaching contract for a young Elizabeth Warren, documents show, contradicting the Democratic presidential candidate’s repeated claims that she was asked not to return to teaching after a single year because she was “visibly pregnant.”

Minutes of an April 21, 1971, Riverdale Board of Education meeting obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show that the board voted unanimously on a motion to extend Warren a “2nd year” contract for a two-days-per-week teaching job. That job is similar to the one she held the previous year, her first year of teaching. Minutes from a board meeting held two months later, on June 16, 1971, indicate that Warren’s resignation was “accepted with regret.”

https://freebeacon.com/politics/coun...ver-pregnancy/


[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:20 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Ever notice that it's the posters with the biggest egos that Trump gets under the skin of the most? The same people always make the vile comments.

My guess is they see a part of themselves in him. :-)
Not just the posters here, his biggest celebrity critics are the types who flame out creatively and get sent to mandated counseling for rage issues in their relationships.

I think, if you got many of them to open up competely about it, the source of their rage is the ego-crushing realization "you mean I could have still been an asshole AND rose to the top? Why didn't I? Why does he get to and I don't?"
[Reply]
stevieray 06:22 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not just the posters here, his biggest celebrity critics are the types who flame out creatively and get sent to mandated counseling for rage issues in their relationships.

I think, if you got many of them to open up competely about it, the source of their rage is the ego-crushing realization "you mean I could have still been an asshole AND rose to the top? Why didn't I? Why does he get to and I don't?"
:-)

No one had a problem with him until he ran for office.
[Reply]
jettio 06:27 PM 10-11-2019
Typical of Trump supporters to spend more posts evaluating an unelected poster on chiefs planet than they ever spend evaluating Trump.

If a Trump supporter in the DC subforum ever figured out that Trump did something wrong, 93% of them would not have the courage to say so in a post that would be read by other people.

Do some of these Trump supporters teach their kids that Trump is someone to emulate, admire and follow?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:32 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Typical of Trump supporters to spend more posts evaluating an unelected poster on chiefs planet than they ever spend evaluating Trump.

If a Trump supporter in the DC subforum ever figured out that Trump did something wrong, 93% of them would not have the courage to say so in a post that would be read by other people.

Do some of these Trump supporters teach their kids that Trump is someone to emulate, admire and follow?
Solemn sermon from the poster whose idea of 'evaluating' is wholly and completely comprised of nothing more than repeating ad infinutum sophomoric insults about sex lives and hairstyles.

I've been as forthright and transparent about my positions as anyone you'll find here, and anyone worth a shit will agree even if they don't agree with my positions.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:39 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Typical of Trump supporters to spend more posts evaluating an unelected poster on chiefs planet than they ever spend evaluating Trump.

If a Trump supporter in the DC subforum ever figured out that Trump did something wrong, 93% of them would not have the courage to say so in a post that would be read by other people.

Do some of these Trump supporters teach their kids that Trump is someone to emulate, admire and follow?
Who would you teach a son or daughter to admire, emulate, or follow?

I'd begin with Jesus and his word and teachings, understand a moral life and good and service to fellow man.

I'd suggest men and women who have made great accomplishments in science, law, education, and arts.

I'd look to community and people we know and associate with in community and church and organizational leaders who bring benefit to community through volunteerism

Historical leaders who stood tall in difficult times.


Honestly, if we look at the last 50 years, we have not had much to hold up as examples. Most "leaders" in the past 50 years will be exposed as fakers, liars, cheats, and moral paupers. They are the examples media holds up. Sadly many parents hand over such teaching to TV and computers or to our current state of public education. No wonder young people are s totally screwed up.

I'd enjoy your thoughts
[Reply]
stevieray 06:41 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Typical of Trump supporters to spend more posts evaluating an unelected poster on chiefs planet than they ever spend evaluating Trump.

If a Trump supporter in the DC subforum ever figured out that Trump did something wrong, 93% of them would not have the courage to say so in a post that would be read by other people.

Do some of these Trump supporters teach their kids that Trump is someone to emulate, admire and follow?
Unelected poster?

Grow up.
[Reply]
jettio 06:56 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Who would you teach a son or daughter to admire, emulate, or follow?

I'd begin with Jesus and his word and teachings, understand a moral life and good and service to fellow man.

I'd suggest men and women who have made great accomplishments in science, law, education, and arts.

I'd look to community and people we know and associate with in community and church and organizational leaders who bring benefit to community through volunteerism

Historical leaders who stood tall in difficult times.


Honestly, if we look at the last 50 years, we have not had much to hold up as examples. Most "leaders" in the past 50 years will be exposed as fakers, liars, cheats, and moral paupers. They are the examples media holds up. Sadly many parents hand over such teaching to TV and computers or to our current state of public education. No wonder young people are s totally screwed up.

I'd enjoy your thoughts

That is great post, except that the last paragraph overgeneralizes a little.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up