ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the end, Rudy will be a big hero...
Taco John 12:02 AM 10-03-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:15 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
There's no proof of a hoax involving either claim.
You're just in denial. I can see it when even Mueller said no collusion. That allegation was the hoax.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:28 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No, there was a hoax somewhere along the line. Maybe the Russians hoaxed Steele. Maybe Steele hoaxed the Clinton machine. Maybe the Clinton machine hoaxed the FBI. Maybe the FBI was a part of the hoax. I don't know exactly where the hoax stopped and the dupes and useful idiots started, but there was a hoax.
You have no idea who, what, where, when, why, or how there was a hoax, but you ARE certain there was a hoax.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're just in denial. I can see it when even Mueller said no collusion. That allegation was the hoax.
No evidence, but you can "see it". Those pesky hunches and gut feelings, huh?

Still, there's no evidence of a hoax.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:32 PM 10-11-2019
You have no idea who, what, where, when, why, or how there was a hoax, but you ARE certain there was a hoax.
Yeah. I rushed to judgment after 3 years of intensive investigation by the FBI and Robert Mueller failed to verify the claims in the dossier (that weren't already public knowledge or innocuous). :-)

As to the who, what, where, when, why and hows, that's what AG Barr is looking into at the moment.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:34 PM 10-11-2019
Yeah. I rushed to judgment after 3 years of intensive investigation by the FBI and Robert Mueller failed to verify the claims in the dossier (that weren't already public knowledge or innocuous). :-)
I'm still not convinced you are familiar with the definition of "hoax".
[Reply]
patteeu 02:36 PM 10-11-2019
I'm still not convinced you are familiar with the definition of "hoax".
You've got me wondering what you think it is, now.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:37 PM 10-11-2019
As to the who, what, where, when, why and hows, that's what AG Barr is looking into at the moment.
How do you know THAT won't be a hoax too?:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 02:47 PM 10-11-2019
How do you know THAT won't be a hoax too?:-)
I waited 2+ years for the Mueller report. I didn't prejudge, although I certainly had my suspicions. The report is in and I drew conclusions. You should do the same with the Barr/Durham investigation.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up