ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 162
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:18 PM 11-01-2020
You guys were right about one thing. The NFL doesnt like the Titans. The refs were a major factor in this loss to the bengals.
The Titans defense is not playing well. Just like the chefs at this point last season. I see alot of similarities with this years Titans and last years chefs. But it was clear the league called the hit on the tits today
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:24 PM 11-01-2020
And i noticed the chefs were having a hard time beating the winless jets. It took a defensive score to build a cushion. Mahomes just isnt producing like he was last year.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:26 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Extra game = extra chance for injuries, fatigue, etc.
And you could die walking across the street. Like I said, this would be the year IF we were not to get the bye.:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't know why anyone would be worried, they won today by 4 in a game where they got 4 turnovers...1 returned for a TD and they still almost lost...that's not great.
Only think I'm worried about is getting a bye. Like I said, the new playoff format fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:28 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
And i noticed the chefs were having a hard time beating the winless jets.
I noticed you lost to a rookie QB and the Bungles today.:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:29 PM 11-01-2020
And i noticed the chefs were having a hard time beating the winless jets. It took a defensive score to build a cushion. Mahomes just isnt producing like he was last year.
:-)

You didn't even watch the game.

Not only that, but you aren't able to read a box score either.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:31 PM 11-01-2020
I appreciate your stones man. Lose to the Bengals, decide it’s a good week to troll Daddy.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:31 PM 11-01-2020

Yea, those 5 td's Mahomes got today just won't cut it in the NFL.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:33 PM 11-01-2020

That account has to be like a Chiefs fan's parody of a dumbass Titans fan... right?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:36 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Yea, those 5 td's Mahomes got today just won't cut it in the NFL.
He really only threw for 4 TD's though.

Because "defensive score". :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:38 PM 11-01-2020

Geez no wonder Jeff Fisher was such a crappy coach.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:52 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't know why anyone would be worried, they won today by 4 in a game where they got 4 turnovers...1 returned for a TD and they still almost lost...that's not great.
Steelers fans are probably saying “I don’t know why you’re worried about the Chiefs. They needed their kicker to make multiple 58-yard FGs to beat the Chargers, and they lost to the Raiders.”

Even the best of the best don’t bring it every quarter of every game.

I get the idea that people would respect the Steelers more if they had a loss or two, which is kind of ridiculous. Just like the Chiefs have a tendency to play down to competition, I’m sure the Steelers do too.
I’d feel pretty confident about beating them should they meet KC, but a top defense paired with a HOF QB and some quality skill players is nothing to sneeze at.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:53 PM 11-01-2020

Jets are trading LB Avery Williamson to the Steelers, as @MMehtaNYDN reported.

Trade terms, per source: Jets get Pitt’s 5th-round pick in 2022; Steelers get Williamson and Jets’ 2022 7th-round pick.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 2, 2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:59 PM 11-01-2020
:-) Your attempts at trolling just get more and more pathetic.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:00 PM 11-01-2020
Is this guy serious? Nobody can be this stupid. Can they?
[Reply]
Page 27 of 162
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up