ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 162
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:21 AM 10-24-2020
If Big Ben's hysterectomy went well. River's s next
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:03 AM 10-24-2020
Don't sleep on TEN. Tannehill is playing about as well as Mahomes is right now. In last 18 games he along w/ Mahomes have a 40/8 TD/INT ratio.

Thats pretty damn impressive.

If inj bug doesn't bite them, they're a team that's gonna get better as the season goes on.

I'm gonna wait to see what PIT/TEN game does. That will tell us more about where they are. PIT really hasn't played anyone wortha shit yet.
[Reply]
Redbled 08:20 AM 10-24-2020
I don’t see TN matching up with us any better than they did last year. Pitt and NE are the only two teams I’d be concerned about in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:28 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Don't sleep on TEN. Tannehill is playing about as well as Mahomes is right now. In last 18 games he along w/ Mahomes have a 40/8 TD/INT ratio.

If inj bug doesn't bite them, they're a team that's gonna get better as the season goes on.

I'm gonna wait to see what PIT/TEN game does. That will tell us more about where they are. PIT really hasn't played anyone wortha shit yet.
Thanks. This is all i wanted. Just mention the Titans in a thread about afc competition. Good luck this week
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:39 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I don’t see TN matching up with us any better than they did last year. Pitt and NE are the only two teams I’d be concerned about in the playoffs.

I’d be ecstatic to face the Tits in the AFC Championship game again.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:37 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Thanks. This is all i wanted. Just mention the Titans in a thread about afc competition. Good luck this week
Lol pointless fodder. Tenn will do nothing in the playoffs other than lose before the SB.
The Pitt,Titans game will tell you nothing other than a regular season win/loss that won't affect the inevitable.
It's amazing how adults ,after watching the same thing for 30 years and learning history previously, can't take a hint.
Titans have no shot. They recently get to join a couple years of playoffs parties but they aren't the guest if honor and they aren't leaving with any chicks. They are just the supporting actor/sidekick in this movie.

And the helmets a bad modern art joke besides.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:41 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tannehill has the same amount of Wins, TDs and rushing TDs as Mahomes in the past 18 games
And???
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:47 AM 10-24-2020
Tannehill gonna fall off a cliff now that mongo Penbrook is pimping him
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 01:27 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol pointless fodder. Tenn will do nothing in the playoffs other than lose before the SB.
The Pitt,Titans game will tell you nothing other than a regular season win/loss that won't affect the inevitable.
It's amazing how adults ,after watching the same thing for 30 years and learning history previously, can't take a hint.
Titans have no shot. They recently get to join a couple years of playoffs parties but they aren't the guest if honor and they aren't leaving with any chicks. They are just the supporting actor/sidekick in this movie.

And the helmets a bad modern art joke besides.
Post was a window into your soul. Sorry your acting career didnt take off. Sorry you're not a celebrity bud.
The chefs are not winning 10 straight super bowls just because they gave mahomie a team crippling contract. Tannehill now has more td's in the same stretch of games so he's better than mahomie for much less money. I like the titans odds
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:29 PM 10-24-2020
Post was a window into your soul. Sorry your acting career didnt take off. Sorry you're not a celebrity bud.
The chefs are not winning 10 straight super bowls just because they gave mahomie a team crippling contract. Tannehill now has more td's in the same stretch of games so he's better than mahomie for much less money. I like the titans odds
And?? You got fisted by multiple scores after kc took the lead. You are poverty Ravens.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:49 PM 10-24-2020
Tannehill is making more than Mahomes in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:35 PM 10-24-2020
This is probably going to "set up"to be the NFC's year. Brees hit a speed bump or it would have already happened. If it's Brady, will we give up on the NFL? I would consider it
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:16 PM 10-24-2020
Lol what the hell are you saying? No, I don't even think KC makes it this year. I know they aren't the next dynasty.
It has nothing to do with KC favoritism. It has to do with Titans will never even get what KC has. The league obviously has no interest in helping them get there. You lost to a grocery clerk with a good arm and last year you lost to a fat ass kid who likes catsup. Basically, the State of Missouri owns the Titans/Tennessee.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:26 PM 10-24-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:24 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Tannehill is making more than Mahomes in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 162
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up