ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
In Memoriam>Sad News, Psyko Tek was a long time member here
RaidersFan 06:26 PM 10-19-2017
He died last night in his sleep. I thought I should let you know. I will log into his account later this week, to close it out. Our game is tonight. we were going to watch it together, like we always do.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:18 PM 10-26-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Man, you have no idea the things people will go thru to avoid getting their teeth fixed.

It's crazy.
True. Chance of rain? Phone rings to cancel......

RIP Tek
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:59 PM 10-26-2017
Fucking shit! RIP - another one of ours = gone.
[Reply]
Black Bob 07:37 PM 10-26-2017
Take care psycho tek
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:02 AM 10-27-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
People really have no idea that if you have an infection in your body, and don't treat it, that it can kill you?

I mean I figured this was common knowledge? No offense to Psyko Tek and it sounds like he just ignored it figuring it would go away.

People DO die from not getting root canals taken care of so don't mess around with it.
Yeah I had an abscess on my leg that went from 0 to nuclear in like 18 hours. There are pictures in the nope thread. Don't fuck around with infection.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:42 PM 10-27-2017
A very good friend of mine died a year ago from a blood clot moving to his heart from a motorcycle burn. Granted, he lived in the Philippines who I doubt have the best medical personnel giving advice but still tragic.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:07 PM 10-27-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
PsykoTek was an interesting cat. It's terrible that he's gone, but at least he went peacefully. It's not much, but it's something.
Man I think about this a lot...for me it makes a huge difference how they went...just the idea of someone not knowing and the lights going out and them not having that scared moment.

Damn.
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:23 AM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by RaidersFan:
He died last night in his sleep. I thought I should let you know. I will log into his account later this week, to close it out. Our game is tonight. we were going to watch it together, like we always do.
Terribly sorry for your loss. :-)
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:23 AM 11-06-2017
sorry to hear it, wish his family the best. RIP
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:30 AM 11-08-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
A very good friend of mine died a year ago from a blood clot moving to his heart from a motorcycle burn. Granted, he lived in the Philippines who I doubt have the best medical personnel giving advice but still tragic.
A guy I used to work with died in his bed from plaque coming off of an artery and going into his heart and suffered a heart attack. He was 37, in excellent shape, and even played a softball game that day. Instead of going for beers after the game he went home because he said he didn't feel well.
[Reply]
Buzz 10:28 PM 11-10-2017
Dude just gave me rep a few weeks ago, I had seen him post and never thought much about it. He was a man's man, RIP.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up