ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:28 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It’s definitely bizarre to me. Not sure why anyone would be that bothered by any of this. As you state, there were a lot of guys mentioned in this thread that helped initiate this place into its existence. Personally, I’d love to hear from the hot tub soaking, Tequila Rose drinking Gaz
I can understand if some of them might have lost their fandom, etc...but I would think that some sentimentality would kick in and they would say...'hey, I wonder if Chiefsplanet is still going?' and check it out.

Some might have other life priorities...

Should KC win on Sunday, I would love to be on the Summit of Everest and celebrate with some of the OG's that started this place 20 years ago. It would be quite the celebration.

It's not that the others that came later to CP are lesser or not as important to this community, but there was a special time and reason this place was started and those that were here have a special place in my heart.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:41 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I'm relatively "new" based on my post count, but I've been quietly lurking since the old KC Star board days.....but damn it's crazy all the old names that have come up in this thread.....
Oooh...a long time lurker!!! Of the names listed, do you have any that have not been mentioned?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:42 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Gaz is 63 and yes it would be great to see some more old timers check in.
Some of us never left....I think we visited this before but not many left on this board that pre-date me if you include the old Star board in the life cycle.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:46 PM 01-31-2020
Braincase popped in after the championship game. Always liked him.

But yeah, ENDelt and Phil should swing by and say hi.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:48 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Braincase popped in after the championship game. Always liked him.

But yeah, ENDelt and Phil should swing by and say hi.
Definitely.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:50 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I thought he was here under another name?
I thought he died.
[Reply]
DanT 11:17 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
While we’re on memory lane and listing who should be here, quick shout of RIP to logical and other CPers who have passed before getting to see this team and this super bowl.....
I miss Logical. May he rest in peace.
[Reply]
KC2004 11:38 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldnt help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.

Putting that much time and effort shitting on someone you claim "Was just a blip on the radar" says more about you then it does about them.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:07 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
whare is skip towne
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:11 AM 02-01-2020
I wonder if Mr. Blond has been able to follow along too - wherever he might be.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:06 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Why anyone would come into this thread and say anything derisive about a poster from the class of 2000 is beyond me. It's that group that started this place.

Forgive us for wanting to celebrate this milestone and potential championship with an old friend. If you didnt know him, WTF do you care if others wish he were here.

Get over yourself...and find another thread to shit in, thank you.
This
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:11 AM 02-01-2020
Gaz once mailed me a vcr tape of an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that my wife and I had missed and forgot to record.

Yeah, it would be cool if he dropped by to say hi.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:47 AM 02-01-2020
I feel kinda bad that one of my last posts to Saccopoo was to make fun of his username and crap on him for his take on something. I try to be civil but I did get caught up in the swirl of bile that creeps up here on the Planet. I've actually made a concerted effort to quash that for my part.

Anyway, I barely remember Gaz, and I honestly thought he has passed by now or something. Where ever he is, I hope he's enjoying this SB run.
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:43 AM 02-01-2020
it's really cool to see all the oldtimers pop up in this thread and the names mentioned that I haven't heard in a long time. I was a member of the Star board also and lurked on the new ChiefsPlanet until I decided to join. I check in often but seldom post. I'm not a trash talker and I really don't like all the nasty remarks and venom spit at people who just have different opinions from yours, so I just read the Chiefs news and try to stay out of the bickering. I do love this place warts and all. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:01 AM 02-01-2020
All that matters now is Mahomes. We are all Mahomes now. Life as you have previously known it is now over. Your biological and technological uniqueness will now service the cannon. Resistance is futile.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up