ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 386
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:10 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Another part of me guessing. What if there always needs to be a night king? Steal part of world of Warcraft the lichking. Always need a leader of the dead. So one of them becomes the new king and goes back to the north?
So we're going the Pirates of the Caribbean route?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Popular theory is that the Night King is headed to Kings Landing with zombie Viserion to rape faces.

That would seem to make sense given the number of episodes left.
So he only sent the white walkers instead?
[Reply]
listopencil 09:16 AM 04-22-2019
Popular theory is that the Night King is headed to Kings Landing with zombie Viserion to rape faces.

I could see the Night King splintering the armies of the living and pressing on to King's Landing where Cersei takes him out in a suicidal wildfire explosion.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:16 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They didn’t show the NK in the preview or final scene.....
[Reply]
Hawk 09:16 AM 04-22-2019
That's the theory I've seen bandied about. One of many theories out there, but it does make some sense.

If what Bran said is true about the NK wanting to destroy the memory of mankind, then he could head down and burn down the Citadel and then hit King's Landing before coming back to deal with Bran.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:17 AM 04-22-2019
They didn’t show the NK in the preview or final scene.....
I get that part. I'm just wondering if he split the wights or if he took all of them as well.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:18 AM 04-22-2019

I guess its possible, but it seems like an idiotic move, strategically. He has time on his side, and there's no reason I can possibly think of to expose himself and his best weapon to massive risk to achieve a goal slightly earlier than he would expect to if he just marched his army down Westeros. Why stick his neck out so far?
[Reply]
Jerm 09:20 AM 04-22-2019
That Sansa/Dany scene.....woohoo, that took a hard left lol.

I really actually like where Sansa's at and what they've done with her character, she's hardened and really one of the few thinking logically and without letting emotions get involved BUT you do see the scenes where she lets her guard down, like the Theon reunion.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I guess its possible, but it seems like an idiotic move, strategically. He has time on his side, and there's no reason I can possibly think of to expose himself and his best weapon to massive risk to achieve a goal slightly earlier than he would expect to if he just marched his army down Westeros. Why stick his neck out so far?
He'd be increasing the size of his army by a ton.....and he could surround Winterfell from all sides.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:21 AM 04-22-2019
I get that part. I'm just wondering if he split the wights or if he took all of them as well.
Splitting the undead makes sense from a "how the hell do the good guys manage to win at Winterfell sense."

Certainly the North is huge, and the Northerners, being gathered at Winterfell for the most part, aren't scouting actively and well to ensure they know the undead army's movements, so a portion of the army could just loop around Winterfell altogether and keep heading south I suppose. Not sure WHY they would do that, but it's not impossible.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:23 AM 04-22-2019
He'd be increasing the size of his army by a ton.....and he could surround Winterfell from all sides.

Seems like he already can surround Winterfell from all sides.

I suppose, if his powers would allow him to INSTANTLY raise those that die from the ice dragon's breath, the theory is he could generate his army on the fly (heh).

But that hasn't seemed to me to be how the dead are raised. And if he can't, then the exposure seems like far too great a risk to take.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:26 AM 04-22-2019
Yeah....I honestly have no clue what the fuck is going on. The Night King has to be smart enough to know that if he falls....his entire army is done. So their plan of luring him to Bran....probably isn't going to work. I would love to see an episode where Cersei gets fucking taken down or left for dead in Kings Landing.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:27 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Seems like he already can surround Winterfell from all sides.

I suppose, if his powers would allow him to INSTANTLY raise those that die from the ice dragon's breath, the theory is he could generate his army on the fly (heh).

But that hasn't seemed to me to be how the dead are raised. And if he can't, then the exposure seems like far too great a risk to take.
Given that the good guys hopefully win, it seems like exactly the kind of strategic error that facilitates it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:27 AM 04-22-2019
Yeah....I honestly have no clue what the **** is going on. The Night King has to be smart enough to know that if he falls....his entire army is done. So their plan of luring him to Bran....probably isn't going to work. I would love to see an episode where Cersei gets ****ing taken down or left for dead in Kings Landing.
0% chance that plan works.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:29 AM 04-22-2019
Given that the good guys hopefully win, it seems like exactly the kind of strategic error that facilitates it.
I'm not too sure that the good guys are going to win in this one. At least not your stereotypical "good guys win" ending.
[Reply]
Page 200 of 386
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Up