Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:31 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by threebag02:
When did you drop the Re from your user name?
JFC. :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:31 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
JFC. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:06 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles:
I wonder if Romeo is going to be feelin' the heat from Pioli after he told KC residents to follow @Saveourchiefs on twitter. Lol. Awesome.
What?!?! Did I miss something?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 10-21-2012
It's a twitter account that pretends to be Romeo, and doesn't try to hide the fact that it's not Romeo. Nothing to see.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:17 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
It's a twitter account that pretends to be Romeo, and doesn't try to hide the fact that it's not Romeo. Nothing to see.
Damn. Would have been hilarious if it was accidental or something.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:32 PM 10-21-2012
Romeo has never sent one tweet in his entire life.

He's an old, useless Patriotard.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 05:33 PM 10-21-2012
Romeo checks his pants every time he tweets
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 05:34 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Romeo checks his pants every time he tweets
Clear out yo box man. I want to send you a PM.
[Reply]
FAX 05:55 PM 10-21-2012
Uhhh ... what's up with the crazy guy claiming that @saveourchiefs has a bunch of fake followers? Do they have a bunch of fake followers? What's a fake follower?

FAX
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:57 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by FAX:
Uhhh ... what's up with the crazy guy claiming that @saveourchiefs has a bunch of fake followers? Do they have a bunch of fake followers? What's a fake follower?

FAX

The guy is a troll, trying to get a rise out of people
[Reply]
FAX 06:01 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The guy is a troll, trying to get a rise out of people
Can we de-troll him somehow, Mr. Tribal Warfare?

He has a screen grab of a bunch of dubious follower people names.

FAX
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:03 PM 10-21-2012
It's kinda true though. I don't know how many. But a good amount are indeed fake.

A lot of Arab people. I don't think they would even know what an American football is.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 06:05 PM 10-21-2012
Not fake...they are spam.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:08 PM 10-21-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Not fake...they are spam.
That's a better word for it. It's not like you guys created them. But they aren't real people.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 06:13 PM 10-21-2012
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah
[Reply]
Page 305 of 603
« First < 205255295301302303304305 306307308309315355405 > Last »
Up