Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Phobia 12:16 AM 10-08-2012
Wait. What? who the hell are you? Get on TV once and now you're all nice-nice? Eat her for lunch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 AM 10-08-2012
Deb is so stupid. We're making a difference.

EDIT - HOLY SHIT DEB, REALLY
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:33 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Wait. What? who the hell are you? Get on TV once and now you're all nice-nice? Eat her for lunch.
Look, I realize I put myself in a position to be criticized when I first made this thread. Since I was the visible part in this, I would try and be very diplomatic about our message. I would understand that some fans would react in the was that Deb had. I intended to confront them with a calm voice and a reasonable explanation for what we are doing. I even explained that we have made charitable contributions from this board.

I thought I did that with Deb and we had come to some accord on this.

I mean, its not like she apologized to me via FB...

and said she had removed a particluar post and didn't...

and she would never have a friend called Lance that would threated me with bodily harm

Despite Deb, I am going to try use my communication skills and if not win over some doubters, at least come to some sort of understanding with them. I would rather have a reasonable discussion with someone than try and fight an ignorant liar like Deb.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:49 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Here's your buddy Deb, PR. She collected donations for her sign too.

Differance? Really...
[Reply]
Smed1065 02:02 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Somewhere Carl Peterson is saying shut-up and sit down.
:-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:04 AM 10-08-2012
We need to do a billboard. An anti-Pioli billboard. I'd definitely pitch in for that.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:08 AM 10-08-2012
Differance :-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 02:26 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by tdurden58:
True enough. . I just dont think it will spark any change. . but i guess it is better than nothing ..

I just think bigger things need to happen in order for change to take place. . maybe this is the beginning. . i hope so. . im losing hope with this POS orginization. .
Nothing is bigger than money/ You saw a full stadium so I guess you are far-sighted. This effort is strong and will not be denied. 75% week 5. Week 9 50%. At this pace and play calls-week 14 10% Chiefs fans.

Your solution is? Do you have a plan?

Be the victim. Fuck that.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 03:16 AM 10-08-2012
Differance. I smell a new CP lexicon.
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 03:21 AM 10-08-2012
Even without the spelling fuckup, the sign makes no sense
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:28 AM 10-08-2012
I think we should let it simmer. No need to spend the message money immediately. We don't want to become public enemy #1 with other fans. We should wait till we have another good message or a better oportune time to strike again. We could easily be treated like that Church protesting everything if you know what I mean. A positive message once in a while would be good. JMO
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:30 AM 10-08-2012
Simmer? Keep the pressure rolling...
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 04:36 AM 10-08-2012

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:41 AM 10-08-2012
I'm sitting here watching Mike and Mike in the morning and they are putting this out there like our fans flat out cheered Cassel getting injured yesterday. I was at work. I didn't see it. I don't know for sure, but I have a hard time believing it.

How long until this whole thing wraps it's way around and the banner was the fault of all that? Calling my shot. It's going to be said. And it's fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 04:44 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm sitting here watching Mike and Mike in the morning and they are putting this out there like our fans flat out cheered Cassel getting injured yesterday. I was at work. I didn't see it. I don't know for sure, but I have a hard time believing it.

How long until this whole thing wraps it's way around and the banner was the fault of all that? Calling my shot. It's going to be said. And it's ****ing bullshit.
That's part of why I think we should let things Simmer. Maybe Quinn will light it up next week and we cqn send out a positive message.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 603
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Up