ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 154
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 01:23 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I think it's some kind of homosexual motorcycle gang slogan, or something.
you just can't stop with it. its an itch with you that you want to scratch. face it donger, your a ****ing fag.

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
trndobrd 01:24 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
This this is the dumbest arguement ever. No offense.

BUt i hate the whole "its not a matter of if...but when". You can say the same about driving in a car.

Believe me I take the precautions and I know what I am doing. So some of you need to lay the F off.

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.

By the way, the chicks that love it live near Georgia Tech campus. They love bikes down here haha. I am originally from the midwest and chicks loved it up there but the south takes the cake. They cant get enough of my bike.

What precautions do you take?
[Reply]
Donger 01:24 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
you just can't stop with it. its an itch with you that you want to scratch. face it donger, your a ****ing Rump Ranger.

Posted via Mobile Device
Again, what are we jealous about?
[Reply]
Redrum_69 01:25 PM 06-24-2008
They cant get enough of my bike.

your mom couldnt get enough of my bike either, i laid rubber all over her asphalt.

I think she still may have some tread marks on her.

and yes, i was wearing protection...i always wear a helmet
[Reply]
morphius 01:26 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
If they're doing it thru stopped or slow moving traffic I don't see the problem. OTOH screaming in between cars that are already going the speed limit is stupid, I ****ing hate it when jackasses do that.
I see cars do that all the time as well.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:29 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
What precautions do you take?
I am a very alert and defensive driver. Not like Ben Rothlesburger or some other stupid meathead like that.

I am actually well aware of my surroundings unlike some riders.
[Reply]
StcChief 01:31 PM 06-24-2008
I am a very alert and defensive driver. Not like Ben Rothlesburger or some other stupid meathead like that.

yeah. alert/defensive at over 100. Speed kills, the pavement always wins.
. a Darwin award awaits you.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:31 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
I don't get paid.
Ask around. I really think you're missing out. :-)

That was the one knock on the vacation we took out there last year (Yosemite/Tahoe area) - the drivers were just awful. Proactively rude. Deliberately difficult. Good luck trying to merge, ever. Perhaps one driver in 20 would let you in. It's like they would anticipate my changing lanes and deliberately speed up/slow down. I've driven in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Chicago, and all points in between, and I've never seen anything like it.

Next time I go out there, I'm renting an Abrams.
[Reply]
Donger 01:32 PM 06-24-2008

You classify going 100+ mph on a motorcycle as "defensive"?

Was it dark, BTW?

And, considering that you were pulled over, it seems clear that you aren't as aware of your surroundings as you thought.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:33 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
same thing happened to me last wednesday leaving the power and light district except I was hammered. cop let me go, it was awesome. cat wait for this wednesday.
I hope when you kill yourself, you don't take any innocents with you. Hopefully, it is sooner than later.
[Reply]
trndobrd 01:36 PM 06-24-2008

"Alert" huh? So you are alert enough to tell whether the chick on the cellphone is going to pull into a left hand turn as you enter an intersection? Alert enough to see a roofing nail at 100mph?

I assume you've taken a motorcycle safety course?
[Reply]
Dayze 01:39 PM 06-24-2008
Huh? All I was doing was speeding. I wasnt smuggling narcotics or anything sheesh.

And for the record, I am a damn good rider and have been in several competitions in the past too. I also have a clear record of ZERO crashes and ZERO injuries.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Two kinds of motorcyclists; those who have crashed, and those who will.

Wear your helmet and gear (assuming you have some)
:-)
[Reply]
tooge 01:43 PM 06-24-2008
This this is the dumbest arguement ever. No offense.

BUt i hate the whole "its not a matter of if...but when". You can say the same about driving in a car.

Believe me I take the precautions and I know what I am doing. So some of you need to lay the F off.

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.

By the way, the chicks that love it live near Georgia Tech campus. They love bikes down here haha. I am originally from the midwest and chicks loved it up there but the south takes the cake. They cant get enough of my bike.
I could afford ten of those stupid ass bikes. I am not fat in the least bit. I would have no probs getting plenty of gals in my truck but I'm married. Get off the jealousy take. It has nothing to do with it. It has to do with the fact that some guys on this board like me have wives and children they love. When some yahoo says that a "pig" busted them for going 100 mph on city streets it makes them realize how endangered the family is. No, most families aren't out at 2am, but some moms and dads that work the night shift could be out on the road and easily get into a wreck with someone doing 100mph. that is why there are speed limits. The "pig" you mentioned might be the first one there when you do have a wreck, your inability to recognize that shows immaturity. If it weren't for a "pig", I might have died in a hit and run with a drunk. If you are that good and that adrenaline pumped, then join the racing circuit or the circus. But, by all means, let the rest of us have safe roads to drive on.
[Reply]
RNR 01:44 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by dayzeofthenew:
Two kinds of motorcyclists; those who have crashed, and those who will.

Wear your helmet and gear (assuming you have some)
:-)
No go with no bucket please! Go faster! shoot for 200 mph!
[Reply]
sedated 01:44 PM 06-24-2008
I am a very alert and defensive driver.
I'm a very good driver

[Reply]
Page 60 of 154
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up