ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 154
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Donger 05:30 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
I assume you mean other than his virginity by those frat boys whose DVDs he ripped off.
Well, I doubt that his ass cherry was very important to him, so it's okay.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:31 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
Yet you keep responding to this thread and my posts. Hmmm.... :-)
Hey, you're the retard de jour. And clearly I've got nothing better to do.
[Reply]
Donger 05:32 PM 06-26-2007
Nope
And, if you made a mistake (like this guy did, by not presuming that thieves like you were around), you wouldn't be upset?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:32 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Firefox Bowser:
DAMN you, frazod!
You snooze you lose! :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 05:32 PM 06-26-2007
Yeah moron. If I would of left my laptop all by its lonesome for more than 15 minutes...I would of deserved to have it snatched. I would only be mad at myself if I was him. He was probably too embarrassed to file a police report. :-)
No, actually you wouldn't have deserved to have it stolen. Not even you would have deserved that.

Now that you've lowered yourself to that level of behavior you do. You'll get this bit of karma back in spades.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:34 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Donger:
And, if you made a mistake (like this guy did, by not presuming that thieves like you were around), you wouldn't be upset?
C'mon Dong. This exercise is more useless than getting micjones to open up on his comprehensive theorem of urban reality.
[Reply]
Donger 05:35 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
C'mon Dong. This exercise is more useless than getting micjones to open up on his comprehensive theorem of urban reality.
Yeah. I just noticed that the little girl next door left her scooter on the sidewalk. BRB.
[Reply]
convict1983 05:36 PM 06-26-2007
Only at myself dumba$$.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:37 PM 06-26-2007
Yeah. I just noticed that the little girl next door left her scooter on the sidewalk. BRB.
Don't let the slight frame fool you, that's not a little girl, and that's not a scooter. That's Rainman's replacement bicycle.
And this time he's ready, to eff your world up.
[Reply]
Donger 05:39 PM 06-26-2007
Only at myself dumba$$.
I hope we get to test that assertion.

Anyway, I blame your father. Not a very nice person, was he.
[Reply]
Donger 05:40 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't let the slight frame fool you, that's not a little girl, and that's not a scooter. That's Rainman's replacement bicycle.
And this time he's ready, to eff your world up.
Whoa. F*cker came out of NOWHERE! I got back inside just in time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:41 PM 06-26-2007
I hope we get to test that assertion.

Anyway, I blame your father. Not a very nice person, was he.
Yeah, thinking it over, it's kind of sad the lack of human decency absent in his life to see things his way, whether he did what he says he did or didn't [he didn't].
The geeky loner who couldn't engage in conversation to save his life.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:42 PM 06-26-2007
I got a scrapper bike now, am I cool???
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:42 PM 06-26-2007
Whoa. F*cker came out of NOWHERE! I got back inside just in time.
You need a keen eye, attuned to the flashy blue dress shirt.
[Reply]
convict1983 05:43 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I got a scrapper bike now, am I cool???
Its not a laptop but whatever makes you feel better. :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 154
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up