ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 154
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:24 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
last night was great. saw some good local music and picked up a little hottie. didn't have to drive home drunk she did right to her loft downtown. pullin some high class ass. you suckers can dream about enjoying kansas city the way I can. Posted via Mobile Device
I'm guessing in real life you are some sort of shut in? Perhaps confined to a chair or your bed? Are you living a fantasy life out over the intraweb? A dream where you score with future welfare-moms who rate a 6.5 on the hotness scale and whose carpets and drapes don't match. Nonetheless you forge boldly on as the superhero Pattern Bald Man?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:27 AM 06-26-2008
i aint hatin' ...i just think its childish and immature to bring something like this to a chiefs message board...i dont know why anyone would be jealous of a few easy skanks attracted to a fake ass preppy dude. oh well, enjoy the STD's it aint my loss
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:28 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'm guessing in real life you are some sort of shut in? Perhaps confined to a chair or your bed? Are you living a fantasy life out over the intraweb? A dream where you score with future welfare-moms who rate a 6.5 on the hotness scale and whose carpets and drapes don't match. Nonetheless you forge boldly on as the superhero Pattern Bald Man?
You guys are still responding to this chain-jerker?
Vulture-1
CP-0
:-)
Chain Jerker 1
VP 0 :-)
Just admit you can’t help it. :-)
[Reply]
shormanator 09:29 AM 06-26-2008
dude vulcan why are you trying to prove yourself such a ladies man. Dude I'm in a wheelchair get more attractive girls than that.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:33 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Chain Jerker 1
VP 0 :-)
Just admit you can’t help it. :-)
:-) Right you are. I thought of that as I was replying; sometimes doing the right thing is boring. It just looked like too much fun!
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 09:34 AM 06-26-2008
im not that guy so saying preppie about me is false. I have a bike and use it to get tail sometimes so what. im sure you fat ****s would use a rufie to get laid if you could.Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
FAX 09:36 AM 06-26-2008
Now that I'm a no-shirt-wearin', motorcycle ridin', wild & crazy, divorced dude on the prowl, I'm with you, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. I'm soarin' and scorin' with hot babes every night. I'm flickin' hot babes off my shoulder like flies. Nobody on here can believe the super hot babes I hang with and score and stuff. Look out, hot babes!! Midnight FAX is in town!!!

FAX
[Reply]
DaFace 09:36 AM 06-26-2008
Isn't this thread dead yet? You guys must be bored.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 09:37 AM 06-26-2008

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Isn't this thread dead yet? You guys must be bored.

It's the off-season. Nothing like a display of dumbassery from Midnight Vulture Felcher/Whatsmynameagain for some laughs.

It's usually amusing when the kiddos are on Summer Vacation and start playing "Internet Tough Guy" on their parent's computer. Carfeful, Whatsmynameagain...Daddy won't be happy when he gets your text message bill and sends you to spend some "quality time" with your Uncle Chester.
[Reply]
StcChief 09:38 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Now that I'm a no-shirt-wearin', motorcycle ridin', wild & crazy, divorced dude on the prowl, I'm with you, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. I'm soarin' and scorin' with hot babes every night. I'm flickin' hot babes off my shoulder like flies. Nobody on here can believe the super hot babes I hang with and score and stuff. Look out, hot babes!! Midnight FAX is in town!!!

FAX
:-) can we call you midnite_cowboy_FAX:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:40 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
im not that guy so saying preppie about me is false. I have a bike and use it to get tail sometimes so what. im sure you fat ****s would use a rufie to get laid if you could.Posted via Mobile Device
Bike Night at the Blue Oyster?
[Reply]
Bwana 09:45 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Hey midnight how you doing?
Yep, the guy sure likes talking to himself.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:49 AM 06-26-2008
I'm sorely disappointed in the Mods that run this place now. In the past, this douchebag's username would have been changed faster than you can say "Phony Gonzalez".

This place hasn't been the same since Phobia left...
[Reply]
FAX 09:51 AM 06-26-2008
Hi guys!! We're a bunch of hot babes that really dig Midnight FAX!!! We're posting via mobile device using his login name because it's the coolest login name ever. We hang and have sex with FAX because he rides a motorcycle and doesn't wear a shirt to our parties. He's the best and the coolest because he makes us hotter than the really super hot babes we already really are. Posted via mobile device.

A BUNCH OF FAX'S HOT BABES
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 06-26-2008
Well, I picked up my bike with sidecar last night, and I haven't seen an increase in the frequency of female attention. What is the anticipated timeframe for said attention to increase after procuring the "chick magnet"?
[Reply]
Page 110 of 154
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Up