ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What Does Matt Cassel Mean To You?
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 PM 04-09-2020
Hey guys, long time no see.

Raiders fans are turning on Carr.

So I was wondering how long does it take before anger at a former QB disappears?

Thus, the question.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:03 PM 04-13-2022
Casshole just means the same as every other QB the Chiefs traded or drafted after Dawson and before Mahomes. It just meant more years of football purgatory. I never felt that Blackledge really got a chance and Grbac was actually okay until the Steelers broke his collar bone. Don't be hating on Kenney; he was being platooned with Fuller and played pretty well for being the last player taken in the draft. The Chiefs of the middle 70s thru 80s were like the Lions; ownership didn't care as long as they were making money.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:15 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Casshole just means the same as every other QB the Chiefs traded or drafted after Dawson and before Mahomes. It just meant more years of football purgatory. I never felt that Blackledge really got a chance and Grbac was actually okay until the Steelers broke his collar bone. Don't be hating on Kenney; he was being platooned with Fuller and played pretty well for being the last player taken in the draft. The Chiefs of the middle 70s thru 80s were like the Lions; ownership didn't care as long as they were making money.
Casell will always be the worst primarily because he was never starter quality and everyone on earth besides Pioli knew he was garbage and he was paid like a high end QB.
[Reply]
Bump 09:20 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Casell will always be the worst primarily because he was never starter quality and everyone on earth besides Pioli knew he was garbage and he was paid like a high end QB.
I remember nothing would get him off the field and give one of the backups a try. You know Pioli probably demanded he start since that was his big trade. After that save our Chiefs banner flew up, I like to think Clark Hunt saw that and got motivated because then he went out and personally delivered Andy Reid.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:20 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
I remember nothing would get him off the field and give one of the backups a try. You know Pioli probably demanded he start since that was his big trade. After that save our Chiefs banner flew up, I like to think Clark Hunt saw that and got motivated because then he went out and personally delivered Andy Reid.
Well to be fair Haley finally said “F Pioli” and started Palko over Cassell. That was when everyone knew his days were numbered. It did take SOC to get Clark to wake up and realize Pioli had to go. Loved how Pioli was involved in the hiring process for Reid as if he really had any say in it as not too long afterwards he got canned. It was great to see that the whole Patriots Way nonsense got flushed and replaced with the golden age of Chiefs football.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 02:11 AM 04-14-2022
As much as I dislike Carr as a franchise QB, he's unequivocally better than Mark Castle...
[Reply]
crispystl 05:17 AM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:

The whole thing was super weird. Like Pioli HAD to know. Then later on we heard about Hailey and some things so the entire situation still seems a bit off to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 07:14 AM 04-14-2022
Total failure. Like Todd Marinovich. Think back to how you felt after that fiasco.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:29 AM 04-14-2022
It's weird to me that the pat mcafee show has him on occasionally as like a guest expert, but then again Dane Orshlovsky is a qb analyst guru guy on tv.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:30 AM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
It's weird to me that the pat mcafee show has him on occasionally as like a guest expert, but then again Dane Orshlovsky is a qb analyst guru guy on tv.
What is strange about it?

Most of the best coaches weren't great players or didn't play in the NFL.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:32 AM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
What is strange about it?

Most of the best coaches weren't great players or didn't play in the NFL.
Well he fucking sucked, and as an electrician i dont normally go to the guy with three fingers and burns on his face for advice.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:47 AM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Well he ****ing sucked, and as an electrician i dont normally go to the guy with three fingers and burns on his face for advice.
Well...he can probably tell you what NOT to do anyway.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:08 AM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well...he can probably tell you what NOT to do anyway.
Do not lob hats at your own head.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:37 PM 01-28-2023
No Cassel tomorrow
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:21 PM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Total failure. Like Todd Marinovich. Think back to how you felt after that fiasco.
He wasn't allowed to eat Big Macs.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:08 PM 05-22-2023
Shit
[Reply]
Page 16 of 22
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up