ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3036 of 3903
« First < 2036253629362986302630323033303430353036 30373038303930403046308631363536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 08:06 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
I have a small business and we all ended up with it. The other three guys are close to retirement so I've worried about them. I ended up with a little pneumonia but I'll kick that with ease. Truth is I've had worse strep than this COVID.
Glad to hear you're doing well.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:11 AM 10-19-2020
My daughter (age 21) was exposed to Covid last week. She works as a Vet Tech and apparently, one of the customers she was working with last week, tested positive for Covid.
My daughter has had two tests so far, both negative for CV-19
[Reply]
O.city 08:11 AM 10-19-2020
Well everyone in my family has officially “recovered” at this point. Still having some post viral fatigue and issues but that’s to be expected.

We ended up having 22 positives and 5 deaths between my wife’s family and mine. Just shitty all around
[Reply]
kepp 08:16 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well everyone in my family has officially “recovered” at this point. Still having some post viral fatigue and issues but that’s to be expected.

We ended up having 22 positives and 5 deaths between my wife’s family and mine. Just shitty all around
Wow, you guys got hit hard...sorry for your losses.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:19 AM 10-19-2020

Damn man, I think that's the worst thing about this virus. What it does to families, close families especially.

I'm glad to hear it seems to have finally worked it's way out of your family.
[Reply]
philfree 08:34 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Glad to hear you're doing well.
My biggest worry has been my wife contracting this shit. So far she's tested negative twice and I've stayed in the bedroom and away from her. I can tell you that I'm ready to get the hell out of this room. I've kind of shaken it but there for a day or so I was started to suffer depression. I can see where the lockdowns are destroying people.
[Reply]
philfree 08:36 AM 10-19-2020
Glad to see O City's family is recovering but the losses have to be devastating. God bless them all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:37 AM 10-19-2020

:-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:46 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
My biggest worry has been my wife contracting this shit. So far she's tested negative twice and I've stayed in the bedroom and away from her. I can tell you that I'm ready to get the hell out of this room. I've kind of shaken it but there for a day or so I was started to suffer depression. I can see where the lockdowns are destroying people.
This is why im glad im a gamer. It would be a cakewalk for me. The being isolated, not the sickness.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:09 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dr. Marc Larson, operations director of St. Luke’s Health System’s COVID Response Team

or pete.

You aren't even looking at the data then...Pete is right
[Reply]
BossChief 11:34 PM 10-19-2020

Damn. Speechless.

Thoughts and prayers to your family man.
[Reply]
2112 04:17 AM 10-20-2020

Jesus.

I got sick last Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Crazy chills at night. So first thing I did Thursday morning was get tested and self isolated myself. My vitals were all good oxygen was at 98 with a mask on. I got two tests, the rapid response (15 minutes) and the regular one (two days). I tested positive on both. So I then self isolated myself from everybody else in the house and everybody else in the house is on self quarantine for 10 days. As long as nobody else gets sick

I had a small congested cough that’s going away now. But the fatigue just kicked my ass. I slept all day and all night Thursday Friday and Saturday. I amped up my water intake to 2 gallons a day with green tea and vitamins. I’m starting to feel a lot better right now. Drinking all that water helped a lot.

Only 1 person tested positive, and that was where I work and she got symptoms on Saturday.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:35 AM 10-20-2020
Found out a co-worker had the Rona. He is back to work now and doing good. I think he is late 40's or so. Said he was just really tired and just didn't feel good but nothing worse than that, thankfully.
[Reply]
O.city 07:58 AM 10-20-2020
So the "shield the vulnerable" plan, how does that or how are we gonna make that work? It's not like the only vulnerable are in nursing homes (we can't shield them away in there apparently either anyway) so I dunno how to make it work.

Like a third of the population is classified as vulnerable. Just doesn't seem possible.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:58 AM 10-20-2020
I have not read through any of this yet but it seems to be fairly in depth to say the least. I am not advocating not wearing masks where required, etc. Just posting for discussion. Some of you more medical types can break this down I am sure.

An Evidence Based Scientific Analysis of Why Masks are Ineffective, Unnecessary, and Harmful

https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-1...cyCvpmGd6wU34I
[Reply]
Page 3036 of 3903
« First < 2036253629362986302630323033303430353036 30373038303930403046308631363536 > Last »
Up