ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 157
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 AM 04-08-2020
good lord

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:45 AM 04-08-2020

[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:08 AM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
I've never met Gracie, but I did go to school with her mom. I've talked to her quite a bit.

Tavia isn't just a little smart, she's very smart. Given that Clark graduated as valedictorian from SMU's business school, I'd be surprised if she weren't smart as well.

Certainly having smart parents doesn't guarantee intelligence, but is a pretty good predictor.
This.

Tavia is razor sharp with an amazing personality. Super, super impressive.

I met Gracie and didn't think strongly one way or the other. She's still a young kid being thrust into social situations by virtue of her family that she's probably not entirely comfortable with. Incidentally, I went to college with Ivanka Trump when she was around Gracie's age and she didn't stick out tremendously either, though she obviously is very smart as well.

Not cool calling her an 'airhead.'
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:22 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This.

I met Gracie and didn't think strongly one way or the other. She's still a young kid being thrust into social situations by virtue of her family that she's probably not entirely comfortable with. Incidentally, I went to college with Ivanka Trump when she was around Gracie's age and she didn't stick out tremendously either, though she obviously is very smart as well.

All of this...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:28 PM 04-08-2020
This.

I was being dramatic. I've never even heard her speak so how would I know anything about her as a person. Little own make a personal judgement as a person.

I am rightfully chastised and issue a public apology for my obviously wrong assumption. My bad. Sorry.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 03:42 PM 04-08-2020
This.

Trust me, I enjoyed the hell out of talking to her mom. She was a Miss Kansas contestant when I knew her, which means she wasn't married or even engaged to Clark, though she had known him for 3 years.

Most of our conversations took place in the UMKC gym, which was distracting like you wouldn't believe. I always felt like I lost about 50 IQ points whenever she walked in the room.

Last time I saw her was a long time ago at the Chiefs reunion dinner. She spots me at the bottom of the escalator, bursts into a 1,000 watt smile and starts waving at me from the the top of the escalator in some hotel in KC.

My Dad asks me, "Who is that?" I told him, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:54 PM 04-08-2020
Pat needs to dump ratface and marry Gracie
[Reply]
candyman 04:44 PM 04-08-2020
I'd suck her dad's dick just to get a taste of the recipe...and because he put together a Superbowl winning franchise
[Reply]
jdubya 06:12 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
I'd suck her dad's dick just to get a taste of the recipe...and because he put together a Superbowl winning franchise
How gouche
[Reply]
Monty 06:29 PM 04-18-2020

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:33 PM 04-18-2020
The second part is pretty weird dawg
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:54 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
The second part is pretty weird dawg
But not the first part?
[Reply]
jdubya 06:58 PM 04-18-2020
What if she starts dating Mark Davis?
[Reply]
Kman34 07:16 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:18 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
She would cause a heart attack and then she would own both teams.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 157
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up