ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 50
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:42 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.
I've mentioned this before IIRC, but....

In the great state of Missouri, if you're a male and caught urinating in public, you are placed on the Sex Offender Registry?

How ****ed up is that?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:44 AM 04-05-2008
I can think of no better song to describe this guy than this one:

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way ?
I am human and i need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Oh, of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say

Oh ...
Oh ...

There's a club, if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go, and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home, and you cry
And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen "now"
Well, when exactly do you mean ?
See, i've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

Oh ...
Oh ...

You shut your mouth
How can you say

Ok ?
[Reply]
Brock 09:51 AM 04-05-2008
Yeah, if my cousin with the exact same name was a registered perv I wouldn't change my name or anything....
[Reply]
Phobia 09:55 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Actually, they may be telling the truth. A whitepages search turns up a different address for "Marty and Shannon Shook" than "Marty Shook" in Cumberland, Maryland. And the latter matches the address on the sex offender web site.
Interesting. Okay - I can believe that. But then she told me the picture he provided was of her, not the girlfriend.

I'm not sure I believe that part at all. She also said the affair lasted 3 months, not 6 years and that Marty was jerking everybody's chain the whole thread because "he likes to argue". In fact, I'm not even certain I was chatting with Shannon at all. I think it was him doing a CYA.
[Reply]
Sully 09:55 AM 04-05-2008
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:55 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Brock:
Yeah, if my cousin with the exact same name was a registered perv I wouldn't change my name or anything....
Bob Dole had the same thought...
[Reply]
Bwana 10:16 AM 04-05-2008
I'm not even certain I was chatting with Shannon at all. I think it was him doing a CYA.
From what I have seen out of this guy, that would be my guess. Someone is trying to cover their ass. In any event, well played on the digging. :-)

On a side note, it someone did call the dudes house, I would call that out of bounds and low test and I hope that was a wild west story on his part as well.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:24 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.
Next up is Samir Naga Nog?

Not gonna post here any more :-).
[Reply]
alanm 10:26 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by angelo:
rule of thumb DO NOT F**K FRIENDS
If you do they are no longer friends, they are lovers.
You had neither you had a mistress and your mistress left you.
Now you are whining like you lost your binky.
I am sure she is doing everything to forget you.
I suggest you do the same.
QFT.
[Reply]
mdstu 11:22 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
you are from Iowa nothing more needs to be said,lol
You have either never been to Iowa or you think noone here has ever been to Cumberland, MD.
I spent about three weeks there installing some robots in the ATK plant. It's not exactly the center of civilization.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:51 AM 04-05-2008
Turns out this dude is bestest buds with JD. Lovely.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:52 AM 04-05-2008
Turns out this dude is bestest buds with JD. Lovely.
Why does that not suprise me ?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:56 AM 04-05-2008
Can someone give me a cliff notes of this thread since i missed all 27 pages? I do remember there was a picture on the main page...

The jist i caught after 9 pages is the dude is married had sex with his best friend while married, destroyed a marriage, still wants the chick but loves his family?

As for female best friend shit, that passes when you get a GF
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 12:11 PM 04-05-2008
To quote Alice, Curiouser and Curiouser.

Phil, this thread is nuts. I can't imagine why the police would come to someone's house because of an internet posting in which a pre teenager and an adult weren't involved in sex chat. I think your "Shannon" was him trying to CYA. The "cousin" with the same name is kind odd, since said cousin also has the same b-day.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 12:25 PM 04-05-2008
Wow. :-) :-)

Now that's a quality beat down.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 50
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up