ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 72
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:34 AM 01-22-2021
mAyBe thEY jUsT thINK bEeneMa IsNT thAt sMrt!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:41 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Holy cow. That Dan Campbell interview. What was that? That was hilarious. If I was a reporter, my followup question would have been, "What would you do the fifth time they knock you down, and would it be different from what you do the sixth and seventh time?
I expected the next question to be "What is best in life?" Campbell: "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." :-)

Seriously though, he was interviewed this morning on "Good Morning Football" and came across as a pretty cool dude. He's a huge Metallica fan to boot.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:42 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yeah I'm sorry, but the Dan Campbell video pretty much kills any argument against Bienemy.

I'm supposed to believe that somehow that knuckle dragger was a better interview?

bullshit.
Not to mention, if it's inexperience, they just hired a TE coach over an OC.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not to mention, if it's inexperience, they just hired a TE coach over an OC.
To be fair, Campbell made a name for himself when he was the interim HC of the Dolphins and had some success.

All of this bitching and moaning is going to be irrelevant when the Texans hire Bieniemy though. And it’s entirely possible that he preferred the Texans over the Lions anyways.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:49 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
To be fair, Campbell made a name for himself when he was the interim HC of the Dolphins and had some success.

All of this bitching and moaning is going to be irrelevant when the Texans hire Bieniemy though. And it’s entirely possible that he preferred the Texans over the Lions anyways.
if that happens, sure.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
if that happens, sure.
All signs point to it.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:17 PM 01-22-2021
Bieniemy is probably going to need to go to another team if he wants promoted. He needs to become a full OC or at least handle the QB and passing game. Andy Reid is never going to give up Mahomes to be coached by anyone else. Both Nagy and Pederson were involved with the QB and the passing game.

Going to another team will show the league what Bieniemy can do without Reid. If he succeeds then he will get a HC job.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:19 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Bieniemy is probably going to need to go to another team if he wants promoted. He needs to become a full OC or at least handle the QB and passing game. Andy Reid is never going to give up Mahomes to be coached by anyone else. Both Nagy and Pederson were involved with the QB and the passing game.

Going to another team will show the league what Bieniemy can do without Reid. If he succeeds then he will get a HC job.
:-)

As long as Bieniemy is with the Chiefs he will be a HC candidate. If he goes to another team and fails he might not ever be one again. This is a terrible idea.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:26 PM 01-22-2021

As long as Bieniemy is with the Chiefs he will be a HC candidate. If he goes to another team and fails he might not ever be one again. This is a terrible idea.
David Culley, Reid's long time receivers coach, left the Chiefs back in 2017 to become the QB coach of the Buffalo Bills with the hope of becoming an OC, then a Head Coach.

He was back to coaching receivers in two years.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:34 PM 01-22-2021

First off, fuck your stupid facepalm annoying bullshit, like you are smarter than everyone else. You aren't.

If Bieniemy does stay here he will be Rooney rule interview for years until a team doesn't have another option. His best option is to interview for a OC job with another team and prove himself immediately. A single impressive year as OC with another team, and he will get a promotion.

I wonder if Meyers has an OC yet in Jacksonville?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Holy cow. That Dan Campbell interview. What was that? That was hilarious. If I was a reporter, my followup question would have been, "What would you do the fifth time they knock you down, and would it be different from what you do the sixth and seventh time?
Like I said yesterday, it sounds like an interview with Mike Tyson. It's kind of creepy, actually.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:37 PM 01-22-2021
First off, fuck your stupid facepalm annoying bullshit, like you are smarter than everyone else. You aren't.

If Bieniemy does stay here he will be Rooney rule interview for years until a team doesn't have another option. His best option is to interview for a OC job with another team and prove himself immediately. A single impressive year as OC with another team, and he will get a promotion.

Working for Urban Meyer would arguably be worse than working for Caserio and Easterby.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:38 PM 01-22-2021

Darrell Bevell
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:39 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
I expected the next question to be "What is best in life?" Campbell: "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." :-)

Seriously though, he was interviewed this morning on "Good Morning Football" and came across as a pretty cool dude. He's a huge Metallica fan to boot.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Like I said yesterday, it sounds like an interview with Mike Tyson. It's kind of creepy, actually.
Yeah, it came off way more WWE than NFL to me. Maybe the guy just has a sense of humor that you have to learn or something, because if I was in a locker room and a coach started saying stuff like that, I'd start laughing.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:56 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't understand why ownership would sign off on a guy like that because there's no way the young kids will relate to him because he's like an 80's caricature of "Macho".

Oh, wait a second, now I understand it: It's the Detroit Lions.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 72
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up