ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 60
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:32 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Yeah, after that jump pass to Hardman I was basking in the glow of his greatness. After the game and since, though, I'm like, Eh, that was nice, but in the end it didn't matter.

And I HATE that this team is doing that to me.
Right...the apathy is setting in.

I love watching Pat play but it's so frustrating because you just sit there and think yup we're going to waste away a generational talent unless Clark gets his head out of his ass...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:32 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
rally

This is the Barry Odom problem. How about not continually putting yourself in position to where you have to bounce back?
[Reply]
old_geezer 12:32 PM 11-11-2019
rally

Yea, and I'm getting tired of all the bouncing. :-)
[Reply]
In58men 12:32 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Talk is cheap.
So is your mom, but I’m not bitchin’.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:33 PM 11-11-2019
1/4 of the people in this thread need to chug antifreeze ASAP the other 70% need to step away from the keyboard because you are all sounding like fucking morons.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:34 PM 11-11-2019
Mahomes is going to start screaming at Andy to go for it on 4th down.
He already did in this game.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:34 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Saunders only played 25% of the defensive snaps and Ragland only played 17 snaps!! We also sat Pennel. No wonder why we couldn’t stop the run
Completely mind-boggling. :-)

A child could manage our roster better. This is nowhere near as hard as Andy and Spags are making it look.
[Reply]
old_geezer 12:34 PM 11-11-2019
This is the Barry Odom problem. How about not continually putting yourself in position to where you have to bounce back?
Beat me to it. :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 12:34 PM 11-11-2019
Yeah, after that jump pass to Hardman I was basking in the glow of his greatness. After the game and since, though, I'm like, Eh, that was nice, but in the end it didn't matter.

And I HATE that this team is doing that to me.
I’m guessing Dolphin fans felt that way with Marino. Packers with Rodgers for many years too. Waste of talent.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:35 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
So is your mom, but I’m not bitchin’.

[Reply]
ghak99 12:35 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This team doesn’t play hard when Mahomes is at QB and that is not a knock on Mahomes. They’re too busy watching Mahomes keep them in games that they fucking bank on it and don’t give 100% when it’s time for them to do their jobs. Even the coaches do it.
That starts at the top.

Compare our culture to New England. The tip of their spear is BB and the culture trickles down from there. TB will rip into anyone and everyone when needed and as dictated by the top two pieces, their sideline is full of well hardened spear chuckers with a next man up mentality. The tip of our spear is soft, and PM is still coming into his own, as a result we've got a bunch of fucking pool noodles floating around the sideline watching the big screen.

We have a "players coach". I've never understood how the description was ever construed as a positive.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:35 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Right...the apathy is setting in.

I love watching Pat play but it's so frustrating because you just sit there and think yup we're going to waste away a generational talent unless Clark gets his head out of his ass...
Pretty much, felt like a waste of my time at the end of the day.
[Reply]
old_geezer 12:36 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
1/4 of the people in this thread need to chug antifreeze ASAP the other 70% need to step away from the keyboard because you are all sounding like ****ing morons.
What about the other 5% of us? :-)
[Reply]
Cosmos 12:37 PM 11-11-2019
I actually thought, after the shitshow last years saftey play, Tyrann would flash in both run and pass.

All we’ve seen so far is his Twitter game...
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:37 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Any guesses??

It was Damien Williams - Nate Taylor tweeted about it.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 60
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up