Page 73 of 4830
« First < 23636970717273 74757677831231735731073 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:26 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You previously stated Ware has no experience in a 3-4. You wrongly claim Denver was fined a first round pick. You are either ignorant or a liar. I don't run smack here because I'm a guest and respect most people here. You are not among them.

Again, did your cum dumpster manage to whelp any offspring that survived?
You support a scumbag franchise...and come to a rival site. Your fans hang their hats on cheating 31 other teams, their fans and communities...and act like it didn't happen. I'm not sorry for being unsympathetic...I dont like liars and cheats.

Being that your owner, GM and HC were part of the scam...I hope the team burns.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:54 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You support a scumbag franchise...and come to a rival site. Your fans hang their hats on cheating 31 other teams, their fans and communities...and act like it didn't happen. I'm not sorry for being unsympathetic...I dont like liars and cheats.

Being that your owner, GM and HC were part of the scam...I hope the team burns.
If Denver wasn't trying to build a new stadium at the time, none of that would've happened.

Originally Posted by :
"The investigation resulted in the discovery of undisclosed agreements between the club and Broncos players during the same period [1996-1998] pursuant to which various players agreed to defer certain compensation in exchange for a commitment to pay interest on the deferred amounts...These agreements were plainly designed to help the club cope with seasonal cash flow problems exacerbated by the Broncos' need to fund front-end expenditures associated with development of the new stadium in Denver."

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:58 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Von has rushed the passer once tonight. Got a sack, forced fumble and forced turnover. #UhOh
If you're interested in some laughs, watch the third play of the highlight to see Miller get absolutely destroyed by Jimmy Graham in man coverage.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:59 PM 08-16-2015
If Denver wasn't trying to build a new stadium at the time, none of that would've happened.
And?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:02 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If you're interested in some laughs, watch the third play of the highlight to see Miller get absolutely destroyed by Jimmy Graham in man coverage.
Von thought it was a running play and bit on the run.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:02 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
And?
Denver gained zero competitive advantage.
[Reply]
vailpass 08-16-2015, 03:12 PM
This message has been deleted by vailpass.
vailpass 03:13 PM 08-16-2015
Looks like Von is still incurring fines
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ost-frequently
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:20 PM 08-16-2015
Yeah...an owner of an NFL franchise cant...with all of his financial connections...find an additional $15 million or the stadium plans fail. He is so destitute with nowhere to turn.. he has to have his players lend it to him.

I would say you CANT be that stupid can you...but then again..look at the cheating scumbag franchise you associate with.

It was a front story the NFL PR concocted...and you bought it.
[Reply]
notorious 03:20 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Looks like Von is still incurring fines
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ost-frequently
Wtf is there a gorilla pic right under the pic of Miller in a similar pose? :-)

That is some racist shit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:21 PM 08-16-2015
Guy's going into his fifth season. He got beat like a drum.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:22 PM 08-16-2015
Therefore.....abused.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:27 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Wtf is there a gorilla pic right under the pic of Miller in a similar pose? :-)

That is some racist shit.
:-) holy shit...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:28 PM 08-16-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah...an owner of an NFL franchise cant...with all of his financial connections...find an additional $15 million or the stadium plans fail. He is so destitute with nowhere to turn.. he has to have his players lend it to him.

I would say you CANT be that stupid can you...but then again..look at the cheating scumbag franchise you associate with.

It was a front story the NFL PR concocted...and you bought it.
There is nothing I can say to convince you to change your mind. You're going to believe what you want to believe.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:31 PM 08-16-2015
There is nothing I can say to convince you to change your mind. You're going to believe what you want to believe.
Good call. This argument is way past tired. The fines happened, the trophies are still in the case. Nobody outside of a few rival fans care or even remember...
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:44 PM 08-16-2015
Umm..I like the way you try to spin that....just like your manipulative BS owner. It's YOU and the fans that dont want to face the reality..that you cheated and were busted.

Like a lender would be saying.."No, we can't give you an additional $15 million in stadium funding...this NFL thing...it's not profitable. We dont think you'll be able to pay it back..." If only Bowlen had high-powered connections..he would'nt have had to go hat in hand to his players...and circumvent the cap..in order to keep players he couldn't afford.

Poor, Poor Bowlen....his financial destitution led to Superbowls..imagine the luck?
[Reply]
Page 73 of 4830
« First < 23636970717273 74757677831231735731073 > Last »
Up