Page 33 of 4830
« First < 232930313233 3435363743831335331033 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:11 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Oh I know. He needs banned because he brings nothing. At least the others bring normal conversation. He's a homer rambling idiot, he talks like Denver is going to be the greatest team of all time

Well, didn't ya hear him!?! THEY'RE LOADED EVERYWHERE IT COUNTS
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:13 PM 07-22-2015
He once claimed Vickerson, Jamaal Williams, and some turd named Bannon formed the best D line in football. Their defense that year not surprisingly was dog shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:14 PM 07-22-2015
6-10 at best without robo Peyton
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:22 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
6-10 at best without robo Peyton
He must not remember when they lost Elway how shitty they were.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:49 PM 07-22-2015
He once claimed Vickerson, Jamaal Williams, and some turd named Bannon formed the best D line in football. Their defense that year not surprisingly was dog shit.

He also claimed he would rather have one of their scrub running backs over Jamaal. I can't remember if it was Montee Ball or the other guy (I don't remember his name because he sucks).
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:54 PM 07-22-2015
Ronnie Hillman. That's the other guy.

I'm not sure if it was him or Ball but they're all buns.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:19 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He also claimed he would rather have one of their scrub running backs over Jamaal. I can't remember if it was Montee Ball or the other guy (I don't remember his name because he sucks).
I don't think I ever said that. I do remember comparing Jamaal to Tatum Bell back in the day, their stats were very comparable at the time.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:25 AM 07-23-2015
As soon as Manning retires they are done. Look at their drafting. It's horrible.

Von and Chris Harris are about the only great players they drafted under Elway.

Montee Ball?
Sly Williams?
Ronnie Hillman?
Rahim Moore?
Kayvon Webster?
Nate Irving?

Julius Thomas seems good but again Manning effect. And he's gone.

And they are filled with old players who are about to leave. They are a one man show that's about to retire.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:28 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
As soon as Manning retires they are done. Look at their drafting. It's horrible.

Von and Chris Harris are about the only great players they drafted under Elway.

Montes Ball?
Sly Williams?
Ronnie Hillman?
Rahim Moore?

Julius Thomas seems good but again Manning effect. And he's gone.

And they are filled with old players who are about to leave.
They drafted Wolfe, Julius Thomas, Virgil Green, Orlando Franklin, Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan as well. CJ Anderson was an UDFA....

Roby had a really good rookie year. Sylvester Williams and Cody Lattimer were sitting behind good players last year and should thrive in their bigger roles this year.

You also shouldn't be writing off Montee Ball just yet, he had a pretty good rookie year filling in behind Knowshon but dealt with a lot of injuries last year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:58 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I don't think I ever said that. I do remember comparing Jamaal to Tatum Bell back in the day, their stats were very comparable at the time.

You did. If the search function wasn't nuked I'd dig it up.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:00 AM 07-23-2015
Ha, Justin Bannan. Basically our Mike DeVito.
[Reply]
Danguardace 04:15 AM 07-23-2015
I hope we beat those Pony Fockers!!!
[Reply]
Mav 06:17 AM 07-23-2015
They drafted Wolfe, Julius Thomas, Virgil Green, Orlando Franklin, Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan as well. CJ Anderson was an UDFA....

Roby had a really good rookie year. Sylvester Williams and Cody Lattimer were sitting behind good players last year and should thrive in their bigger roles this year.

You also shouldn't be writing off Montee Ball just yet, he had a pretty good rookie year filling in behind Knowshon but dealt with a lot of injuries last year.

I think I speak for about all of CP.

Fuck Denver, and Fuck you.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:03 AM 07-23-2015
Look KnoMo, Denver will always be decent without a franchise QB. But ya aren't building the '85 Bears. Calm down. Osweilerr is unproven and unknown.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 07:49 AM 07-23-2015

Who?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 4830
« First < 232930313233 3435363743831335331033 > Last »
Up