Page 123 of 4829
« First < 2373113119120121122123 1241251261271331732236231123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:02 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
In fairness, we got a lot of those guys in '13 when we had quite a few holes and picked 7 guys off waivers.

I'll give you Maclin but we also had the worst WR core or all time

Branch is a one year prove it deal. No one knew about Sherman and how good he'd be.
Funny... so when you're team avoids the home grown draft path, it's ok because they were 'filling holes'. Denver was 'filling holes', they just did it with big names in spots.

Didn't get them a SB, but they were in position to contend... that's all I ask as a fan. You act as if the Broncos pulled a Miami Heat move from a few years ago or something, which they did not.

And, you would have been thrilled had KC gone out and signed a few of those guys as well. It's just noise at this point... but, that's fine, that is ChiefsPlanet.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:25 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Funny... so when you're team avoids the home grown draft path, it's ok because they were 'filling holes'. Denver was 'filling holes', they just did it with big names in spots.

Didn't get them a SB, but they were in position to contend... that's all I ask as a fan. You act as if the Broncos pulled a Miami Heat move from a few years ago or something, which they did not.

And, you would have been thrilled had KC gone out and signed a few of those guys as well. It's just noise at this point... but, that's fine, that is ChiefsPlanet.
I wasn't the one talking shit about how you got your players. I was making a point that we weren't signing a bunch of well known high priced players.

TBH, I could give a fuck about anything but beating you. I don't care how you got your players. At the end of the day you can't buy Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:12 PM 09-02-2015
Denver is infamous for putting old timers out to pasture in Pile high
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:17 PM 09-02-2015
Meh.... Reid drafted Maclin. His development is due to him...and he's from Missouri. Smith was never appreciated or developed in SF.

Manning and Ware are not retiring a Bronco....that's the difference. They are rentals....they go into the HOF on their original teams. The difference is Denver fans were acting as if Manning was representing their community...and in an arrogant, bragging way. He never wanted to be there in first place...he wanted to stay a Colt.

It's one thing to get lucky and acquire a HOF QB...its another to start using the word "we" and talking trash. Its like winning the lottery then dissing poor people. I dont remember KC fans acting like that when Montana came here.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:53 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Denver is infamous for putting old timers out to pasture in Pile high

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Might as well be a Disney movie....fake heroes are fake heroes. "Look what I accomplished by cheating...now worship me".

Fraud motherfucker...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:02 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Meh.... Reid drafted Maclin. His development is due to him...and he's from Missouri. Smith was never appreciated or developed in SF.

Manning and Ware are not retiring a Bronco....that's the difference. They are rentals....they go into the HOF on their original teams. The difference is Denver fans were acting as if Manning was representing their community...and in an arrogant, bragging way. He never wanted to be there in first place...he wanted to stay a Colt.

It's one thing to get lucky and acquire a HOF QB...its another to start using the word "we" and talking trash. Its like winning the lottery then dissing poor people. I dont remember KC fans acting like that when Montana came here.
I guess...

Just as there are 3 phases of a game there are multiple ways to build a team. Yes, the draft is key and should be the foundation, but if there is top talent to be had via FA or trade, then go get it.

I think you could rationalize anything and that's fine... I want my team to be consistently at the top of the division and in the hunt for a deep playoff run, however they build the team... that's beyond my control, just make it happen.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:17 AM 09-03-2015
We will find out soon enough. Denver/KC is in exactly 2 weeks and I will be there!

Arrowhead might break their own noise record week 2.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:47 AM 09-03-2015
Rub some Vaseline on your snatch Knomo
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 AM 09-03-2015
Back to the thread till. I don't think I have officially dubbed Trevathan a turd, but I think I will do so now.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:21 AM 09-03-2015
It makes me laugh to see this thread title as a constant front page item.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:40 AM 09-03-2015
@PFF: Top 5 Edge Defenders by PFF Pass Rush Rating:
1.Cameron Wake 90
2.Robert Quinn 90
3.Justin Houston 89
4.Von Miller 88

5.Pernell McPhee 87

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:43 AM 09-03-2015
The Pats fans make knowmo look like a rocket scientist....WOW
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:55 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It makes me laugh to see this thread title as a constant front page item.
Sometimes it startles me, making me wonder how I missed the news about Trevathan.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:00 AM 09-03-2015
We have a rivalry on here going so it's no surprise
[Reply]
Page 123 of 4829
« First < 2373113119120121122123 1241251261271331732236231123 > Last »
Up