ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza
wazu 02:06 PM 02-22-2024

A big development in KC: Chiefs are signing former Bills punter Matt Araiza, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 22, 2024

[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 01:13 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah this is why I like them. Sometimes you just want to revel in the game with other fans. By their own admission they're more of a review show than a preview show.

Their shows are usually about 45 minutes, which is about what OWG would be if you just took the content and stripped out all the grab-assery.

They're also the ones who looked at team DVOA in Tom Brady's championship seasons with the Pats, and found it wasn't correlated much at all with the Patriot's top regular season DVOA over those 17 years. I thought that was really interesting.
I tried to listen last night to their mock draft. I made it to #4 and then dozed off. Insomniacs could get behind these guys. Boring. I just don't see how people actually have that much time to listen.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:51 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
I tried to listen last night to their mock draft. I made it to #4 and then dozed off. Insomniacs could get behind these guys. Boring. I just don't see how people actually have that much time to listen.
Personally I rarely watch TV. I listen to pods at work, in transit and at the gym for 1-1.5 hrs a day.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:13 PM 02-27-2024
I walk 2 miles to the gym and back and listen while I'm at the gym. That's a lot of content to fill.

Of course I could do audio books or more high-brow podcasts to expand my mind. But the mind always seems to prefer Chiefs pablum.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:16 PM 02-27-2024
The AHPKC guys haven't (and usually don't) do mock drafts. I think you're thinking of the KC Lab.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:04 AM 04-14-2024

[Reply]
Rausch 06:09 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The AHPKC guys haven't (and usually don't) do mock drafts. I think you're thinking of the KC Lab.
Which is normally pretty good.
Problem is when you have to come up with something new to say every day or every other day it's all been covered. We have like 2 weeks to go and not much is going to change from today 'till draft day.
[Reply]
DJay23 07:49 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Which is normally pretty good.
Problem is when you have to come up with something new to say every day or every other day it's all been covered. We have like 2 weeks to go and not much is going to change from today 'till draft day.
I get a little bored when they get into their draft prospect interviews. Same questions similar answers.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Up