ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 28
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:38 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Didn't the Chiefs defense lead the league in penalties?
No, it's not true.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:39 AM 02-23-2021
Bucs vs Vikes https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...-interference/
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:41 AM 02-23-2021
Didn't the Chiefs defense lead the league in penalties?
4th in total penalties, 6th in penalty yards. But not really sure what that has to do with anything?

There were some extremely egregious calls against KC in the 2nd quarter. Everyone saw it. And the Super Bowl was officiated differently than all the other playoff games this year. Why do you think that is?

Again, not saying that lost KC the game, but it certainly affected the outcome. The funny thing is they (officials) didn’t even really need to do it. Tampa Bay probably wins the game, possibly comfortably, if it’s officiated evenly. And there’s no discussion about it. Nor National stories. Or former NFL officials commenting on how bad it was.

But, again, I get it. You’re a Bucs (Pats) fan so nothing to see here . . . . .
[Reply]
Sorce 11:43 AM 02-23-2021
Tom Brady is not MJ, Tom Brady is Bill Goldberg, his greatness is manufactured.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:47 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
4th in total penalties, 6th in penalty yards. But not really sure what that has to do with anything?

There were some extremely egregious calls against KC in the 2nd quarter. Everyone saw it. And the Super Bowl was officiated differently than all the other playoff games this year. Why do you think that is?

Again, not saying that lost KC the game, but it certainly affected the outcome. The funny thing is they (officials) didn’t even really need to do it. Tampa Bay probably wins the game, possibly comfortably, if it’s officiated evenly. And there’s no discussion about it. Nor National stories. Or former NFL officials commenting on how bad it was.

But, again, I get it. You’re a Bucs (Pats) fan so nothing to see here . . . . .
SBs are generally called tight because of the magnitude of the game. The Chiefs DBs have been grabbing all year. Typically how a team has performed all year comes back to bite them in the biggest game.

I agree about the the calls not really affecting the outcome. Mattieu losing his mind had more effect and Breeland being beaten like a drum all game.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:57 AM 02-23-2021
SBs are generally called tight because of the magnitude of the game. The Chiefs DBs have been grabbing all year. Typically how a team has performed all year comes back to bite them in the biggest game.

I agree about the the calls not really affecting the outcome. Mattieu losing his mind had more effect and Breeland being beaten like a drum all game.
Did you watch the 2019 SB? The officiating was pretty lax, especially on PI calls.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:57 AM 02-23-2021
That could be the most made up, irrelevant post about what actually happened in the SB... far worse than the made up DPIs and defensive holdings. It's like a Bills fans' attempt to troll, but didn't actually watch the game.

A solid 4 clowns, all with severe TBI.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM 02-23-2021

Yea because the same thing can’t be said about the Bucs secondary...

Fucking troll.
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:13 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Did you watch the 2019 SB? The officiating was pretty lax, especially on PI calls.
There were 9 penalties called. The PI calls were lax because the receivers were not being blatantly hugged or tripped.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:19 PM 02-23-2021
Since the Chiefs became the best team in the NFL, I've really come to enjoy the ignore function on this site. Any time a fan of a cheating team shows up, I immediately put them on ignore and go about my day.
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:32 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Since the Chiefs became the best team in the NFL, I've really come to enjoy the ignore function on this site. Any time a fan of a cheating team shows up, I immediately put them on ignore and go about my day.
The Bucs are the best team in football. World champs with the most complete team, GOAT QB and the weaker conference. They are more likely to repeat in 2021 than the Chiefs were this year.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:33 PM 02-23-2021

Think so, huh? Let's go down that rabbit hole for a minute:

Last 5 Super Bowls (4 of which have included Tom Brady's team)

Super Bowl 55: KC - 11 penalties for 120 yards, TB - 4 penalties for 39 yards
Super Bowl 54: KC - 4 penalties for 24 yards, SF - 5 penalties for 45 yards
Super Bowl 53: NE - 3 penalties for 20 yards, LAR - 9 penalties for 65 yards
Super Bowl 52: NE - 1 penalty for 5 yards, Philly - 6 penalties for 35 yards
Super Bowl 51: NE - 4 penalties for 23 yards, Atlanta - 9 penalties for 65 yards.

Looks to me like (per the numbers from the past 5 Super Bowls) that your premise above is complete bullshit, except for one notable difference.

Tell me. Do you see any patterns here? Anything that looks consistently similar? Anything that raises your eyebrows just maybe a little??

No, of course you don't.

You're a Brady dick-sucker and always will be. All of you Pats (and now suddenly Bucs) fans are all the same . . . . . . . .
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:37 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Think so, huh? Let's go down that rabbit hole for a minute:

Last 5 Super Bowls (4 of which have included Tom Brady's team)

Super Bowl 55: KC - 11 penalties for 120 yards, TB - 4 penalties for 39 yards
Super Bowl 54: KC - 4 penalties for 24 yards, SF - 5 penalties for 45 yards
Super Bowl 53: NE - 3 penalties for 20 yards, LAR - 9 penalties for 65 yards
Super Bowl 52: NE - 1 penalty for 5 yards, Philly - 6 penalties for 35 yards
Super Bowl 51: NE - 4 penalties for 23 yards, Atlanta - 9 penalties for 65 yards.

Looks to me like (per the numbers from the past 5 Super Bowls) that your premise above is complete bullshit, except for one notable difference.

Tell me. Do you see any patterns here? Anything that looks consistently similar? Anything that raises your eyebrows just maybe a little??

No, of course you don't.

You're a Brady dick-sucker and always will be. All of you Pats (and now suddenly Bucs) fans are all the same . . . . . . . .
Did you watch the game? The Chiefs were completely outclassed on both sides of the ball which is why there were holding calls by the Oline and DBs and many that were not called. Barrett was in a head lock most of the game as was JPP. You won't find a bigger mismatch on the lines unless you go back to the 80s when the NFC used to crush the AFC every year.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:38 PM 02-23-2021
https://www.sportscasting.com/tom-br...mediately/?amp
[Reply]
Pants 12:44 PM 02-23-2021
Did you watch the game? The Chiefs were completely outclassed on both sides of the ball which is why there were holding calls by the Oline and DBs and many that were not called. Barrett was in a head lock most of the game as was JPP. You won't find a bigger mismatch on the lines unless you go back to the 80s when the NFC used to crush the AFC every year.
I know. Can you imagine TB12 behind that line against THAT pass rush?

Tom Brady is only elite when there is no pressure. As soon as there is any pressure, he withers. He also has a great propensity for check downs.

Brady is clutch, and he is competitive. He does not belong with other clutch competitors like Rodgers, Mahomes, and Wilson who also have the athletic ability to avoid the pass rush, look downfield, and throw off platform dimes.

I know you're a big fan of his and I'm sorry, but he just doesn't belong to that elite class of passers.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 28
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up