ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Brock 09:33 PM 11-09-2003
Nothing personal TJ, but the past accusations of racism from you have sorta taken away some credibility as far as that is concerned. I'd be sorry to see you leave permanently, however.
[Reply]
Logical 09:37 PM 11-09-2003
As much shit as he stirs, I hope he decides to stay after cooling down. He adds something to the BB even if it is a bit crazy at times.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:50 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
As much shit as he stirs, I hope he decides to stay after cooling down. He adds something to the BB even if it is a bit crazy at times.
Yeah. He's annoying at times, but he's still our wacky bea -- err, almost said the "b" word.
[Reply]
DTLB58 09:52 PM 11-09-2003
I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB. :-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:31 PM 11-09-2003
are you friends with Rosie O'donnell?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:31 PM 11-09-2003
The holidays are definately here.

The other day, I got some Christmas Carolers and heard them singing the song, "I'll be home for Christmas" right before I opened the door. I opened the door, and all the carolers were wearing Denver Broncos attire.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:32 PM 11-09-2003
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:33 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
Taco Rain Man?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:36 PM 11-09-2003
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:38 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:42 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.
It sure would suck to see Taco leave. He's 0-252 on his predictions. He's tied with KCJohnny. Taco, please stay until you break his record?
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:44 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:48 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...
Actually, I wasn't notified. TJ thought it was best to complain about the problem publically, and he was wrong. I read his thread and corrected the problem. If he doesn't like the way it was dealt with, he did the right thing in leaving.

It truly is that simple.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:36 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Taco Rain Man?
Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:42 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.
Is that some kind of racist crack?
[Reply]