ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 357
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:00 AM 04-18-2016
When was your last furburger smelly?
[Reply]
Frosty 10:06 AM 04-18-2016
Did anyone catch the 20/20 episode this weekend about Mary Kay Letourneau, the teacher who went to jail for having sex (and two kids) with a sixth grader? They are married now and approaching their 10 year anniversary. She is now 53 and he is 31.

The whole vibe was really strange. It kind of came across as a weird incestual mother/son relationship, imo.

[Reply]
vailpass 10:11 AM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Did anyone catch the 20/20 episode this weekend about Mary Kay Letourneau, the teacher who went to jail for having sex (and two kids) with a sixth grader? They are married now and approaching their 10 year anniversary. She is now 53 and he is 31.

The whole vibe was really strange. It kind of came across as a weird incestual mother/son relationship, imo.

Time to trade her in...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 04-18-2016
Are those their kids?
[Reply]
TLO 10:15 AM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Time to trade her in...
That odometer has done rolled over.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:21 AM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Are those their kids?
Yep. Now 16 and 18. The 16 year old was born while the mom was in prison for the second time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:59 AM 04-18-2016
You ever plow a 50 year old Smokey?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:16 AM 04-18-2016
That has to be an interesting conversation.

He was 13 when the 18 year old was born. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:22 PM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:

I did see that. It was on a year or two ago. And yes, she is clearly not straight in the head.

I'm not gonna lie though...not too shabby
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:31 PM 04-18-2016
Double bagger
[Reply]
Saul Good 02:48 PM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Expound.

My world has it substantially easier for average looking dudes to get laid and it's precisely because a hell of a lot more women are out there looking for dick than has been suggested in this thread.
No shit. There are a ton of hideous women out there. I don't think some disgusting slob of a woman can just walk into a bar, ask for some dick, and make it happen. I've seen enough drunk skanks try it in my time to know better.

It's not hard for men to get laid. There's pretty much a 1:1 guy:girl ratio when it comes to heterosexual sex. All else being equal, it's easier for women to get laid, but not exponentially so.
[Reply]
jspchief 03:02 PM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
No shit. There are a ton of hideous women out there. I don't think some disgusting slob of a woman can just walk into a bar, ask for some dick, and make it happen. I've seen enough drunk skanks try it in my time to know better.

It's not hard for men to get laid. There's pretty much a 1:1 guy:girl ratio when it comes to heterosexual sex. All else being equal, it's easier for women to get laid, but not exponentially so.
The entire issue is confounded by standards.

Can a woman walk into a bar, ask for a fucking, and get it? Sure she can... if she has absolutely no standards. There's some sick bastard out there that will literally fuck anything.

By the same token, a guy can probably have close to the same success rate if he lowers his standards to include the disease ridden, 11 fingered, 350 lb bridge troll that's in the corner on her 5th plate of wings.

The reality is that men probably lower their standards more quickly/easily for a lay. Particularly at the ages typically associated with casual sexual encounters.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:25 PM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by Saul Good:

This.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:06 PM 04-18-2016
10 to 15 percent of men are fucking most of those available chicks though. Lots of dudes that have no clue.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 06:11 PM 04-18-2016
Originally Posted by jspchief:
The entire issue is confounded by standards.

Can a woman walk into a bar, ask for a ****ing, and get it? Sure she can... if she has absolutely no standards. There's some sick bastard out there that will literally **** anything.

By the same token, a guy can probably have close to the same success rate if he lowers his standards to include the disease ridden, 11 fingered, 350 lb bridge troll that's in the corner on her 5th plate of wings.

The reality is that men probably lower their standards more quickly/easily for a lay. Particularly at the ages typically associated with casual sexual encounters.
in other words you are trying to not feel so bad because you do.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 357
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up