ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 357
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
vailpass 11:24 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
im a huge believer in double standards. like it or not, they exist and they should always exist. YOu can call me backwards all you want, maybe i am, but im ok with that. Men and women are different,we arent equal, we will never be equal, its just the way it is.
Double standards are and always will be a part of human nature.
Anyone who says differently is ignorant or lying.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:28 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Double standards are and always will be a part of human nature.
Anyone who says differently is ignorant or lying.
i agree
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:30 AM 07-03-2017
Dang it guys, what's with all the bickering? This thread should not be bumped unless we have another hottie gettin banged:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:35 AM 07-03-2017
YOu can call me backwards all you want, maybe i am, but im ok with that. Men and women are different,we arent equal, we will never be equal, its just the way it is.
What exactly do you mean by this?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:36 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Dang it guys, what's with all the bickering? This thread should not be bumped unless we have another hottie gettin banged:-)
One person being an uptight asshole that wants to ruin everyone else's fun.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:37 AM 07-03-2017
Less talky, more looky.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:43 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
One person being an uptight asshole that wants to ruin everyone else's fun.
Who let you-know-who in here?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:44 AM 07-03-2017
im a huge believer in double standards. like it or not, they exist and they should always exist. YOu can call me backwards all you want, maybe i am, but im ok with that. Men and women are different,we arent equal, we will never be equal, its just the way it is.
So basically you are saying it is OK for a woman to be a pedofile.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:45 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Less talky, more looky.

In honor of getting this thread back on track, let's remember the case of a student sleeping with these two teachers at the same time.

Not guilty for the the teachers and house arrest, at least, for the student for not keeping his stupid mouth shut.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:45 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So basically you are saying it is OK for a woman to be a pedofile.
Yes we're all very impressed with your virtue signaling. Now can it stop so we can see moar hot chix getting young dicks?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:46 AM 07-03-2017

In honor of getting this thread back on track, let's remember the case of a student sleeping with these two teachers at the same time.

Not guilty for the the teachers and house arrest, at least, for the student for not keeping his stupid mouth shut.
Reppity rep rep.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:56 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yes we're all very impressed with your virtue signaling. Now can it stop so we can see moar hot chix getting young dicks?
Ha... Point taken... My bad then...
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:59 AM 07-03-2017

I don't imagine I would of lived through that. I'm not sure my heart would of taken it. With that said, I am more than willing to try. I mean we all gotta go sometime, right?:-)

And what is up with these damn retarded kids flappin their gums? Shut your damn trap and keep hittin that shit!! Remember some of us had crappy parents that didn't put us in as good of a school you have been blessed with!!:-)
[Reply]
scho63 02:05 PM 07-03-2017

And here I thought I had game! Damn that kid wad rocking. :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:34 PM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What exactly do you mean by this?
That we arent equal?? Men and women will always be viewed differently when it comes to things like this subject and thats ok.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 357
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Up