ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 181
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The 2018 NFL Draft Thread**** (No Spoilers)
Dante84 04:15 PM 04-25-2018
Let's ****ing do this.

Last year was a one-of-a-kind, so let's hope the luck carries over to this year, with Brett Veach at the helm for the first time.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

*Note: For 2017 hilariousness, view that thread here.
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:44 AM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Someone mentioned us trading with the Eagles earlier, I get why that makes sense now.
Plus the Eagles are missing picks in 2nd and 3rd round I believe...
[Reply]
Priest31kc 11:59 AM 04-26-2018
You can never have enough pass rushers, but damnit Id rather us go after a CB, S and DL over an edge guy this year. Let Ford play his contract year and see how KPass develops and then go target an edge guy in a hopefully much deeper edge class next year...

That's just me though.
[Reply]
DC.chief 12:00 PM 04-26-2018
I'd love to get Harold Landry here. Dude can bend and our pass rush sucks balls
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:04 PM 04-26-2018
Pass rush will help the secondary. We've got three corners that should at least be solid and Fuller could develop into a stud. A lot depends on if we get a full year of Berry and Ford. The defense has potential if we do.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:06 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Plus the Eagles are missing picks in 2nd and 3rd round I believe...
Yea thats in the first sentence of what I quoted.

Originally Posted by :
Speaking of the Eagles, their pick at No. 32 is their only pick in the first three rounds.

[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 12:07 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Plus money line on QB's going 1,2,3 on Bovada if anyone is interested in making money.
Who are you taking # 1?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:20 PM 04-26-2018
Erik Galko, who called the Chiefs trading up for Mahomes 3 days before the draft last year, says the Chiefs want to trade up for Taven Bryan.

That would be a goddamn homerun. Bryan is more athletic than Chris Jones. Imagine having Ford, Houston, Jones, Tanoh and Bryan rushing the passer.

He can play day 1.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 01:23 PM 04-26-2018
Remember how exciting this day turned out to be last year? I'm still riding high off that moment.
[Reply]
nychief 01:23 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Erik Galko, who called the Chiefs trading up for Mahomes 3 days before the draft last year, says the Chiefs want to trade up for Taven Bryan.

That would be a goddamn homerun. Bryan is more athletic than Chris Jones. Imagine having Ford, Houston, Jones, Tanoh and Bryan rushing the passer.

He can day 1.
man, i dunno if we have bullets to get there for Taven. Would be badass...but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:23 PM 04-26-2018

He can day 1.
Yea, but he also said in round 2. I can definitely see it happening if Bryan falls out of round 1, but I still think that’s unlikely.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:28 PM 04-26-2018

He can play day 1.
Is there any conformation that Galko has a source within KC's scouting department?
[Reply]
O.city 02:20 PM 04-26-2018
Galko had the Mahomes stuff early to KC last year. He seems pretty knowledgeable.

How far up would they have to go for him though?

I think Bryan is a bit overrated. Spends a lot of time on the ground for being such a great athlete.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:22 PM 04-26-2018
Absolutely would have to leap Atlanta. I'm not a Taven Bryan fan.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:28 PM 04-26-2018
:-) Now it's not Baker Mayfield #1 overall.
[Reply]
O.city 02:29 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Absolutely would have to leap Atlanta. I'm not a Taven Bryan fan.
He's a freak athlete for sure. But man, I'm not sure about that. If I were trading up I'd think it would be for someone else. Who knows.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 181
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up