ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 181
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:46 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Actually, if Youtube TV raised my rate by $5/month and included this channel I wouldn't blink an eye.

/rant: I really hate this crap of having to have separate subscriptions. I already got a subscription to Youtube TV for the primary purpose of watching KU basketball. Now I need another? It is bad enough having to have separate subscriptions to watch Disney movies, and Time Warner movies, and Netflix original content. Now I need two separate subscriptions just to get all of the ESPN channesl? Good grief. /rant

I guess my internet search skills are not the greatest. I'm also trying to figure out if you can do a delay start watching while the game is still in progress and the options for skipping commercials. Yes, you can do a free trial. I find that irritating also.

Sigh.
Every company wants to keep all the streaming and online money to themselves. Its the downside to consumers of the selfishness of corporations. We benefit from that sometimes, sometimes its against our interests. Going to get worse until they start to fail and then the consolidation will start.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:51 PM 11-03-2018
I need the ability to listen to KU games after they are played like I do on NFL app. I’m always traveling during games and love to unwind listening to them in the hotels or on the road.

Anyone know of an app?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:27 PM 11-03-2018
Sure things are in flux and I understand where companies are coming from.

My apologies, but I'm still going to bitch about it.

And some business models are more annoying than others.

If I could go to ESPN and get one subscription for all of their channels for $20 or whatever dollars a month, fine. But I'm not aware that they offer that. So to get all of the ESPN channels, I have to have subscriptions with two totally different companies. Come on man...

I can see it now. I'm sorry Chief Pagan, that game is currently unavailable for your subscription model. You have the Big 12 college basketball on Tuesday subscription plan, not the Big 12 college basketball on Wednesday subscription plan. But if you would like to create a new account we can offer that to you for a separately listed charge of only $0.99/month... And if you would like to see the out-of-conference road games, may we direct your attention to the PAC-12 and the ACC conference plans...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:33 PM 11-05-2018
Is Grimes hurt? Because Vick is starting tomorrow over him? Is Vick better than Grimes now?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:33 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Is Grimes hurt? Because Vick is starting tomorrow over him? Is Vick better than Grimes now?
What are you talking about?

Its going to be
Dotson or Moore
Grimes
Vick
Lawson
Doke

I don't see a scenario where Grimes isnt starting.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:23 AM 11-06-2018

Blasphemy Memphis bbq better than KC? meh Legerald better get his stuff straight.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:31 AM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What are you talking about?

Its going to be
Dotson or Moore
Grimes
Vick
Lawson
Doke

I don't see a scenario where Grimes isnt starting.
Sorry misread it on the app. But, did get a chance to vent about Vick. I feel better now. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 12:17 PM 11-06-2018
Who's ready for the game tonight bros? 6pm game. Primetime. It's been on the ESPN ticker seemingly for an entire week straight.
[Reply]
DanBecky 02:03 PM 11-06-2018
I’ve been ready for awhile now. I just hope that everyone’s heads are on straight, coaches and players. With some the clout surrounding the program with recruiting and the adidas thing, I don’t want any distractions. This team has pieces that some of the previous teams didn’t. So much talent. Hoping for a special year.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:08 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
I’ve been ready for awhile now. I just hope that everyone’s heads are on straight, coaches and players. With some the clout surrounding the program with recruiting and the adidas thing, I don’t want any distractions. This team has pieces that some of the previous teams didn’t. So much talent. Hoping for a special year.
I feel like, if anything, that helps them in the short term. Definitely not in the long term or for recruiting in the future. But I feel like Self is going to coach with a chip on his shoulder - and all the kids (whether they got paid or not) are going to want to show everyone how good they are.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:35 PM 11-06-2018
Should be a great night of college bball. KU vs. MSU; Duke vs. UK. Great start to the season.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:32 PM 11-06-2018
Geeked up for this one folks!! Hope we come out and smoke the izzos.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:35 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:

Blasphemy Memphis bbq better than KC? meh Legerald better get his stuff straight.

Hey man some people like vinegar.

Personally I think it's for salads and douching but, you know, to each his own.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:36 PM 11-06-2018
We need to take this one. Michigan State beat us in the Classic in 2012-2013 and 2015-2016. We’ve beaten Duke and UK in this.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:06 PM 11-06-2018
Rock let's
[Reply]
Page 24 of 181
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up