ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Could the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills with Henne at QB?
Yes 64 31.37%
No 55 26.96%
Maybe 75 36.76%
No, but they could with Matt Moore!!! 7 3.43%
They could beat the Bills with Gaz at QB 3 1.47%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Could the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills with Henne at QB?
TLO 01:59 PM 01-18-2021
This isn't a debate on whether Mahomes plays Sunday or not. Very potentially hypothetically speaking, could the Chiefs beat the Bills with Henne at QB?
[Reply]
jettio 04:02 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Um Allen had a higher completion percentage than Mahomes in the regular season
Allen has definitely improved his accuracy, but he was 14 completions in 27 attempts in week 6 against Chiefs in the rain.
[Reply]
eDave 04:21 PM 01-18-2021
If he were to win with Henne, the "Mahomes has better weapons" argument will fire up again real bad.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:22 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
If he were to win with Henne, the "Mahomes has better weapons" argument will fire up again real bad.
Henne had those weapons and scored 0 points in 1.5 quarters
[Reply]
eDave 04:24 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well I'm fucking stupid then.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:25 PM 01-18-2021
Well I'm ****ing stupid then.
:-)

No, I didn't mean it like that. I agree with your statement. I'm just saying the media of course seems to ignore the 0 points in 1.5 quarters.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:25 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
And yet he still won.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:27 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
And yet he still won.
Henne didn’t win that game. Come on.
[Reply]
eDave 04:29 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Henne didn’t win that game. Come on.
Have you met Rain Man?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 04:30 PM 01-18-2021
I love seeing the results of a good homer poll! Oh, and we never punted with Chad Henne at QB! Only 3 drives, FG, FG position but bad RSJ call, game killing drive!
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:32 PM 01-18-2021
That would be great, actually... maybe the narrative for the following 12 months wouldn't be finding Mahomes a rival and desperately finding upset picks, but more like... fuck it, this team just won the AFC without Mahomes, you're all fucked, the end.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:39 PM 01-18-2021
Yes, but Andy would have to call the best game of his life.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 04:44 PM 01-18-2021
Can we get a poll for "can the Chiefs beat the Bills with a MINI-Mahomes?" ala Bill Swerski's superfans?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:45 PM 01-18-2021
Yes because our defense has shown to be pretty good against one dimensional offenses. Theirs is about as one dimensional as it gets an they don’t have the man beaters to consistently win in the passing game. That’s also why I’m not worried about this game at all if Mahomes plays.
[Reply]
Cheater5 04:46 PM 01-18-2021
There’s a reason Henne hasn’t started for anyone in like what, six years? There’s also a reason the Bills are in the AFC Championship as the #2 seed.

Andy Reid is good, but not good enough to have some Johnny Salami start at QB for him with five days of prep and beat Buffalo.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:49 PM 01-18-2021
Obviously it would take a total team effort, an amazing game plan on both sides of the ball and nearly flawless execution, but it certainly wouldn't be impossible. It's not like the Bills are some juggernaut team loaded with playoff experience. They've barely won their two postseason games and looked far from dominant.

It's not a likely scenario, but with Reid and Spags running the show it's definitely not as improbable as the media would pretend it was. The Bills would likely pull it out but with a few breaks the Chiefs could easily get the W.

This isn't a one man show, and Sunday should have proven that. This entire team is full of warriors who can dig deeper than most units when they need to, not to mention we're lead by the best god damn head coach in football.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up