Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Beat the Buffalo Bills
TLO 10:55 AM 01-18-2021
Beat the Buffalo Bills
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:47 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BuffWillKickYurAss:
You will love it when we the superbowl....but first we gotta beat down some team called the chiffs....I mean cheifs....
I've always figured Bills fans are drunk 24/7 and today is doing nothing to change my opinion.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:48 PM 01-18-2021
You will love it when we the superbowl....but first we gotta beat down some team called the chiffs....I mean cheifs....
And if that day ever comes, then I’m sure I’ll work up some hate rather easily.
Until you are really relevant by knocking off the big dog, your just a fan nipping at the lead dogs heels. A speed bump to be tolerated on the way to the SB trophy.
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:49 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

No wonder they're all so dumb. CTE.
That perfection baby!
[Reply]
Spott 06:49 PM 01-18-2021
First Toronto is awesome.....they jump through tables too! What they don't do is, wave their arms up and down making shifty noises while doing it.....
You know why Toronto is awesome? Because it’s not Buffalo.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:50 PM 01-18-2021
Please know that I come all in fun.....there is way to much Brown nosing on these forums from other team members.

Let's have some fun and watch Buffalo win it all!! Who's with me.....
I can't speak for everyone, but truth be told... a great many of us are pleased to see your rabidly loyal, small market fanbase and team become relevant again

A changing of the guard in the AFCE was long overdue, so congratulations and enjoy that... then go chug a bag o dicks, you boys aren't ready for this buzzsaw
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:50 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've always figured Bills fans are drunk 24/7 and today is doing nothing to change my opinion.
; )
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:51 PM 01-18-2021
I have an important question.

Is Buffalo even a real city anymore?

It's lost so many people that I don't think it even has the right to be called a city. Does it even crack 200k people in the city proper? I don't think it does. And it's been losing 10% of its population every 10 years ever since 1950.

Eventually, when it's this giant empty husk of a town that was once bustling, are they even going to be able to support that damn team? They have to survive by themselves.

Green Bay has the entire state of Wisconsin to support it. But Buffalo? Shit, man. They might have to move to Albany. Or worse yet. Make a trek across Lake Ontario and become the Toronto Bills, eh?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 PM 01-18-2021
No, but I am gonna enjoy beating them down in the superbowl.....thats gonna be fun!!!

Be sure to get your popcorn and watch....
Pastadamas has already spoken. You are fucked. How sad is it you literally have to hope for a Mahomes injury to have a chance
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:54 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I can't speak for everyone, but truth be told... a great many of us are pleased to see your rabidly loyal, small market fanbase and team become relevant again

A changing of the guard in the AFCE was long overdue, so congratulations and enjoy that... then go chug a bag o dicks, you boys aren't ready for this buzzsaw
A changing of the guard in the AFC....I doubt Mohomes even shows up for the game....he'll use his toe injury as a excuse....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01-18-2021, 06:55 PM
This message has been deleted by BigRedChief.
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:56 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pastadamas has already spoken. You are ****ed. How sad is it you literally have to hope for a Mahomes injury to have a chance
I hoping Mohomes plays.....Reid may have to convince the poor young man too....with his hurt toe and all, he was limping....don't wanna see Buffalo's D baby!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:56 PM 01-18-2021
A changing of the guard in the AFC....I doubt Mohomes even shows up for the game....he'll use his toe injury as a excuse....
Ahhhh come on man. At least make better efforts. You embarrass yourself.
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:59 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I have an important question.

Is Buffalo even a real city anymore?

It's lost so many people that I don't think it even has the right to be called a city. Does it even crack 200k people in the city proper? I don't think it does. And it's been losing 10% of its population every 10 years ever since 1950.

Eventually, when it's this giant empty husk of a town that was once bustling, are they even going to be able to support that damn team? They have to survive by themselves.

Green Bay has the entire state of Wisconsin to support it. But Buffalo? Shit, man. They might have to move to Albany. Or worse yet. Make a trek across Lake Ontario and become the Toronto Bills, eh?
You getting ready to see that old, slow, no real city of Buffalo March into KC and layeth the smacketh down...

I promise.....be sure to wear deodorant, no one wants smells that shit while you wave you arms up and down...making weird noise
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:03 PM 01-18-2021
You getting ready to see that old, slow, no real city of Buffalo March into KC and layeth the smacketh down...

I promise.....be sure to wear deodorant, no one wants smells that shit while you wave you arms up and down...making weird noise
I’m pretty sure you are mentally handicapped, so we probably shouldn’t be toying with you too much...
[Reply]
SupDock 07:04 PM 01-18-2021
I hoping Mohomes plays.....Reid may have to convince the poor young man too....with his hurt toe and all, he was limping....don't wanna see Buffalo's D baby!
I'm guessing that you're used to people not wanting to see your D
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:05 PM 01-18-2021
Thats the weakest damn reply I've ever seen, you not only embarrass yourself... but your city, your family, and your country

If that post is what passes for shit talking up there, you're better off saving the tongue wagging for your boyfriends dirty starfish
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up