Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Beat the Buffalo Bills
TLO 10:55 AM 01-18-2021
Beat the Buffalo Bills
[Reply]
TLO 06:25 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BuffWillKickYurAss:
Its all in fun, what is the point of having the 2 best teams in the NFL play, if you cant talk a little shit with the losing teams fan base?
Serious question.

What's the deal with the tables?
[Reply]
Spott 06:26 PM 01-18-2021
And your mom is right beside her brother.....along with Joe Montana
Buffalo is literally the dumpiest shithole in all of New York. It’s even worse than Cleveland. That’s not even smack talk. This is actually the truth.
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:27 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You a Packer fan?
No, but I am gonna enjoy beating them down in the superbowl.....thats gonna be fun!!!

Be sure to get your popcorn and watch....
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:29 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Serious question.

What's the deal with the tables?
Its what we do.....whats the deal the arms going up and down and making weird noises while doing it?
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:31 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Buffalo is literally the dumpiest shithole in all of New York. It’s even worse than Cleveland. That’s not even smack talk. This is actually the truth.

I get it, most people who visit for the first time think this because they quickly realize what a real football city looks like.....

Its ok, I promise......
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:35 PM 01-18-2021
And your mom is right beside her brother.....along with Joe Montana
that doesn’t count. Spott is easy to trigger.
[Reply]
Oxford 06:36 PM 01-18-2021
Used to know a sheriff named Buff Lamb. And he definitely kicked ass, are you him? :-)
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:36 PM 01-18-2021
Please know that I come all in fun.....there is way to much Brown nosing on these forums from other team members.

Let's have some fun and watch Buffalo win it all!! Who's with me.....
[Reply]
Spott 06:39 PM 01-18-2021
I get it, most people who visit for the first time think this because they quickly realize what a real football city looks like.....

Its ok, I promise......
You mean like a giant toilet? It makes sense that Toronto is directly above Buffalo on a map, because the city just looks like the bottom of Canada’s shitter.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:41 PM 01-18-2021
Please know that I come all in fun.....there is way to much Brown nosing on these forums from other team members.

Let's have some fun and watch Buffalo win it all!! Who's with me.....
when’s the last time your team was relevant? I’m happy your relevant again. Your loyal fans. I can respect that.

We hadn’t won shit in 50 years. I get the giddiness. We are both working class fan bases. I want to see your fan hopes crushed like a bug under Mahomes cleats but just can’t work
Up any hate for your team or fans.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:44 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You a Packer fan?
boom
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:45 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
when’s the last time your team was relevant? I’m happy your relevant again. Your loyal fans. I can respect that.

We hadn’t won shit in 50 years. I get the giddiness. We are both working class fan bases. I want to see your fan hopes crushed like a bug under Mahomes cleats but just can’t work
Up any hate for your team or fans.
You will love it when we the superbowl....but first we gotta beat down some team called the chiffs....I mean cheifs....
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:45 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
boom

Thats what you gonna hear after Diggs scores his 4th td

BOOM
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:47 PM 01-18-2021

No wonder they're all so dumb. CTE.
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:47 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
You mean like a giant toilet? It makes sense that Toronto is directly above Buffalo on a map, because the city just looks like the bottom of Canada’s shitter.
First Toronto is awesome.....they jump through tables too! What they don't do is, wave their arms up and down making shifty noises while doing it.....
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up