ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Adam Teicher
Jimmya 11:36 PM 01-17-2021
Adam Teicher just trashed KC on mad Dog Radio. Said Bills will win... He's such a douche...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:40 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Not surprised by his statements... He's always been negative and the Chiefs have proved him wrong many times...

Why does 810 keep bringing back these negative people as “experts”?

Teicher is on every week.
Chadiha is on every week.

I turn it to 610 when they are on.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:48 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Adam Teicher is the WORST person asking interview questions- really moronic.
It's impossible for me to listen to him. When I hear "Adam" followed by "and I'll have a follow up question" every.fucking.time. I have to quit listening.

Does he still do his video interviews? Good that was horrendous. It was like watching survivorman sitting at home on his couch masturbating to eel flatulence.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:04 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
It's impossible for me to listen to him. When I hear "Adam" followed by "and I'll have a follow up question" every.****ing.time. I have to quit listening.

Does he still do his video interviews? Good that was horrendous. It was like watching survivorman sitting at home on his couch masturbating to eel flatulence.
I love you dude.

/no homo
[Reply]
Stryker 07:09 PM 01-18-2021
WOW! Really? FUCK that douche! How can you be a Chiefs "insider" and cast your vote elsewhere? Forget him - he will give free blow jobs for EVERYONE when we win! :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:23 PM 01-18-2021
The worst thing about him is, that everyone in media knows what a dud he is

Thats why we're stuck with him, he's literally so shitty at, and disinterested in, his job that he can't move up the ladder like EVERYONE else before him has

If it wasn't for the Chiefs, that turd would be selling hot dogs from a cart... and he knows it, and thats why he hates us
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:31 PM 01-18-2021
My best work ever:

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ramik Wilson Wants to Avoid What Happened to Jovan Belcher
BY ADAM TEICHER

Ramik Wilson doesn't remember where he was when he found out that Chiefs starting ILB Jovan Belcher shot himself after murdering his girlfriend Cassandra Perkins. He was a college student at the time and didn't really pay attention to NFL news while his football team was working hard towards winning their conference.

"I mean, I don't really remember that," said Wilson, the 118th overall selection in the fourth round of the 2015 NFL draft to the Kansas City Chiefs. "It was probably when coach [Andy] Reid talked to me at a workout and I googled more about the Chiefs because I could have ended up there."

As it turns out, it was a good thing Wilson discovered that information. Weeks later, the Chiefs did indeed draft Wilson. As an ILB, the team hopes that he can one day be as good of an ILB as current starter Derrick Johnson.

A four-star linebacker coming out of high school, Wilson spent two seasons as a rotational player before becoming a starter on the Bulldogs' star-studded defense. Once he established himself, Wilson was one of Georgia's most important defenders. His best year came in 2013 when he led the team with 133 tackles while also producing 11 tackles for loss and four sacks.

Since the death of Belcher in December of 2012, the Chiefs have had a different starter at the ILB spot next to Johnson every season. With Johnson recovering from a season-ending achilles' injury in 2014, he'll need support from his fellow linebacker in the middle of the Chiefs defense in 2015.

Wilson could be that player that the Chiefs have been looking for. They tried drafting Nico Johnson in the 4th round of the 2013 draft, and brought in veteran free agents Akeem Jordan and Joe Mays. None of those options are currently with the team.

In order to stay with the team, Wilson will have to play better than his predecessors did. He'll also have to avoid a murder-suicide, which happened to Belcher.

"Of course I'm not going to kill anybody. Or myself. What kind of a [expletive] up question is that?" said Wilson after he was asked if he wanted to avoid Belcher's fate in his NFL career.

Even though Nico Johnson, Akeem Jordan, and Joe Mays are not currently with the team, neither of them have committed any murders or suicides. The Chiefs have definitely done their homework in trying to acquire replacements at the ILB position who won't follow the same path as Belcher. Even last year's starter Josh Mauga has a completely clean record, a trend of behavior he'll try to maintain after signing a contract extension with the team in the offseason.

Time will tell if Wilson will be as successful.

[Reply]
J Diddy 10:36 PM 01-18-2021
My best work ever:
JFC

What a take.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:43 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Why does 810 keep bringing back these negative people as “experts”?

Teicher is on every week.
Chadiha is on every week.

I turn it to 610 when they are on.
They throw Chadiha on because he lives in KC and worked for ESPN forever so they view him as credible.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:44 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Not surprised by his statements... He's always been negative and the Chiefs have proved him wrong many times...
This could also be said of 3/4 of the posters in the Game Day thread every week...:-):-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:54 AM 01-19-2021
My best work ever:
:-) dying
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:02 AM 01-19-2021
I tried to wrap my brain around that, I vomited

Originally Posted by Sorce:
Adam Teicher looks like a dildo that Brooke Pryor would say no to.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:06 AM 01-19-2021
Where is little Billay when it comes to the tough questions?

Originally Posted by stevieray:
Prolly why Andy's face goes into zombie mode when Teicher is called on at pressers.

Speaking of which, the guy who runs those annoys the hell out me.

Like a schoolteacher calling on students.

"Go ahead, Adam"

[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:11 AM 01-19-2021
What kind of money does this position pay?

Does ESPN pay for both of Brooke's airplane seats?.

Originally Posted by Coach:
Well that would required ESPN to pull their heads out of their own asses and start paying these writers to produce good content.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:14 AM 01-19-2021
Many people will take the Bills this week, they like to pick the underdog and don't want to see the same thing they just saw last year. Mahomes and Reid will hopefully let them down, it'll be a good game.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:03 AM 01-19-2021
Teicher is a fucking idiot.

Asks questions a 4th grader would ask. Have no clue how he got into the position he's in now with his profession.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up