ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PLEASE, God, let Mahomes be back healthy next week!
TomBarndtsTwin 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
:-)

That is all.
[Reply]
bdlangton 05:31 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
What’s odd is that he never really hit his head. It looked like his neck got extended though.

Any medical experts on here that can explain to me how that might have resulted in a concussion?
The player came down on him and his head hit the turf pretty hard.
[Reply]
Humbug 05:31 PM 01-17-2021
Sane enough to post Henne memes... HE GOOD!!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:32 PM 01-17-2021
He'll play if he can. Let's hope his brain lets him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:32 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mahomes looked fine running towards the locker room. If it was a serious thing he would have someone assist him. The dude was straight up running like nothing happened. He will be fine.
He was like "let's get this **** over with so I can get back out there."
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:32 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
this is going to be a long week refreshing twitter waiting on the news ..
We're good my man!! It was an inadvertent sleeper hold type of tackle around the neck in an awkward position causing him to almost go to sleep.

He'll be starting !!
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:33 PM 01-17-2021
Facts!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 01-17-2021
All signs point to it not being too serious, so thats awesome and he should be a healthy go next week... but damn you hate to see it anyway
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:33 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Dude, no. A concussion was literally one of the worst possible things that could have happened to Mahomes today. This shit could have a lasting effect that ****s up the insane trajectory of his career.

And for the love of all things holy, wait 5 ****ing minutes after midnight to start the next GDT.
Yes, him becoming concussion prone is the absolute worst thing that could happen to him. Which is another reason why they have to be very careful this week.
[Reply]
-King- 05:34 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Please be ok Pat. Just go lay down for a week. Don't even try to move around.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:34 PM 01-17-2021
I just hope i survive all the idiots that are suddenly going to think they are brain doctors this week, giving everyone their "professional medical opinion."
[Reply]
-King- 05:35 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
This may be a blessings in disguise. Pat get rested heal up we get our players healthy back.
Lol what the fuck is this? A brain injury is a blessing in disguise?
[Reply]
Delano 05:35 PM 01-17-2021
Don’t hold your breath. They will waffle all week to fuck with Buffalo’s game plan.
[Reply]
banyon 05:37 PM 01-17-2021
Reid: wind knocked out of mahomes, doing “great” did not use word concussion
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 05:38 PM 01-17-2021
They showed a clip on the news of Mahomes as a freshman at TT ,he got hit pretty hard and got a concussion.He missed one game.But hopefully this hit wasnt as hard and won't miss a game.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:38 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yes, him becoming concussion prone is the absolute worst thing that could happen to him. Which is another reason why they have to be very careful this week.
The good news is he plays a position that is really babied by the NFL so it's harder than ever before for a QB to get a concussion.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up