ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PLEASE, God, let Mahomes be back healthy next week!
TomBarndtsTwin 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
:-)

That is all.
[Reply]
Shawnkcchiefs 05:20 PM 01-17-2021
I think he will be good to go. Has a week to get ready. It's not like he has to practice. Plus he ran off the field to go to the locker room and he's tweeting. Hope I'm not reading into that too much. Haha
[Reply]
Kman34 05:20 PM 01-17-2021
He good..
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:20 PM 01-17-2021
What’s odd is that he never really hit his head. It looked like his neck got extended though.

Any medical experts on here that can explain to me how that might have resulted in a concussion?
[Reply]
Inspector 05:21 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
What’s odd is that he never really hit his head. It looked like his neck got extended though.

Any medical experts on here that can explain to me how that might have resulted in a concussion?
Yeah, that's the way it looked to me too.
[Reply]
banyon 05:23 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I have unfortunately had many concussions — the fact that he could run off the field makes me question if he actually had one — but if they say he did it couldn’t have been that bad. Mahomes probably failed one of the eye or coordination tests.
That leg wobble when he tried to stand up on he field was probably what worried people im guessing. That looked like a boxer with jelly legs
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:24 PM 01-17-2021
This may be a blessings in disguise. Pat get rested heal up we get our players healthy back.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:24 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Agreed- that lb about decapitated him though- arm around the neck
[Reply]
BWillie 05:25 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
:-)

That is all.
Does anyone know the chances of a player playing the following weak after a concussion? I feel like it's only about 30-40%. It's all going to come down to the tests. Nobody knows at this point but I'd like to know the population data.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:26 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I have unfortunately had many concussions — the fact that he could run off the field makes me question if he actually had one — but if they say he did it couldn’t have been that bad. Mahomes probably failed one of the eye or coordination tests.
Exactly Ring my man!

I keep looking at that replay over and over and I don't see his head hit hard on anything but what I do see is a strangulation type hold tackle around the neck with his neck getting in an awkward position as he is going down inadvertently causing a "sleeper hold" type of situation causing him almost to go to sleep.:-)

I think were good fellas !!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:27 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Does anyone know the chances of a player playing the following weak after a concussion? I feel like it's only about 30-40%. It's all going to come down to the tests. Nobody knows at this point but I'd like to know the population data.
This is the question. The rules could keep him out. Anybody have NFL data?
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:27 PM 01-17-2021
Mahomes looked fine running towards the locker room. If it was a serious thing he would have someone assist him. The dude was straight up running like nothing happened. He will be fine.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:28 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
This may be a blessings in disguise. Pat get rested heal up we get our players healthy back.
Dude, no. A concussion was literally one of the worst possible things that could have happened to Mahomes today. This shit could have a lasting effect that fucks up the insane trajectory of his career.

And for the love of all things holy, wait 5 fucking minutes after midnight to start the next GDT.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:28 PM 01-17-2021
Amen
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:29 PM 01-17-2021
Boomer Esiaison seems confident Mahomes will play next week for what it’s worth.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:30 PM 01-17-2021
this is going to be a long week refreshing twitter waiting on the news ..
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up