ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 72
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
joethomas 08:20 PM 01-18-2021
I guess Saleh doesn't count?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 AM 01-19-2021
I’m convinced Bieniemy is going to get the Texans job.

1. He’s by far the best candidate for a job nobody really wants. Are they really going to go with Leslie Frazier?

2. He’s the only way the Texans can fix the current mess they’re in and make their franchise QB happy again.

3. I just don’t see them doing all of this only to not hire him. Their QB AND their fans want Bieniemy. Could you imagine the backlash if they don’t?

4. Kafka was a candidate for the Seahawks OC job, which still hasn’t been filled, so why the report that he’s coming back? Wouldn’t that make sense if he knows he’s going to get the OC job here?

5. Watson calling for people not to protest? Maybe he knows Bieniemy is going to get the job and is trying to cool things down?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:30 AM 01-19-2021
Yep EB will probably be the new HC of the Texans. I’m hoping he can turn that franchise around. Watson doesn’t deserve this shitty franchise
[Reply]
mkp785 12:47 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
I guess Saleh doesn't count?
That's a good question. They should get the comp picks for him I'd think. I wonder how that works. Is it anyone not white? They don't have to be just black do they?
[Reply]
Tchoupitoulas 05:36 AM 01-19-2021
I think the argument is that over 80% of the players are specifically black and coaching should represent this demographic not all minorities.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:13 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Saleh isn't black? What?

We need a ruling on this. Is Saleh fighting with the black or the whites?

On a somewhat relevant note, at 2:15 Colin demonstrates the proper technique for rendering a brachial stun judy chop.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:17 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Tchoupitoulas:
I think the argument is that over 80% of the players are specifically black and coaching should represent this demographic not all minorities.
I think everybody is aware that’s the argument, but it doesn’t make it a good one.

And ignoring that a minority HC was hired still goes to show there’s only 1 minority that they actually care about.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:21 PM 01-19-2021
Everybody thought Daboll was head to LA and they hired Staley.

At the end of the day, Patriot Way is Patriot Way. EB isn't going to the Texans unless they've sold their Pats allegiance to appease Watson, which would be nothing short of a miracle (and not the kind Easterby peddles).
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Everybody thought Daboll was head to LA and they hired Staley.

At the end of the day, Patriot Way is Patriot Way. EB isn't going to the Texans unless they've sold their Pats allegiance to appease Watson, which would be nothing short of a miracle (and not the kind Easterby peddles).
There are no longer any Patriot Way candidates for the job. Daboll isn’t even a candidate.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:22 PM 01-19-2021
Maybe teams just don’t want to give up the comp picks for EB?

They might like him, but not like him quite that much to give up picks.

So that policy is having a reverse effect?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:23 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Falcons and Rams just gave up thirds I believe
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM 01-19-2021

They aren’t “giving up” comp picks. They lose nothing.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:24 PM 01-19-2021

Not how it works
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:25 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There are no longer any Patriot Way candidates for the job. Daboll isn’t even a candidate.
Nick Caserio wasn't a candidate for the GM job, either. Just saying.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:26 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
On a somewhat relevant note, at 2:15 Colin demonstrates the proper technique for rendering a brachial stun judy chop.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 44 of 72
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up