ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 97 of 252
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:27 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I am so tired of all of the Fortnite multiplayer battle royal games, I've had enough.
i love it because it keeps the little kids out of the fun games
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:33 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
GI has been hyping it all week. Sounds like the people playing it are having a lot of fun. But most of the social media is negative because people are still butthurt about Titanfall.
I get the hate. I don't generally like BR games - especially Fortnite. And I LOVED Titanfall 2. But I can live in a world where this exists instead. It's that fun.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:08 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
if you could run into some money the steering wheel Thrustmaster G-GT is amazing it is like 700 tho
God damnit.
I shouldn’t have google searched that. Now I want it.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:14 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I've got a $25 Gamestop GC from Christmas that I need to use. I've been looking through used games but can't really find anything.
I’ve always been a used game guy. I’ve found it’s hit or miss and different GameStop’s. I have found, however, there is usually a good selection about a month after Christmas or so. My theory is people get games for Xmas, and either finish them or whatever and trade them in.

Also look around the time right after big popular new release games come out. Like NBA2k, MLB, Madden etc. I think a 'it of people trade in to offset some cost of these new yearly titles etc.

Just my theory, this last visit a a few weeks ago, the GameStop near me had a ton of killer deals. I also recommend their rewards card thing. You can eArn decent points (or whatever they’re called), it a lot of times they have great deals on used games. For a used game guy, that’s a biggie for me.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:11 AM 02-09-2019
I am so tired of all of the Fortnite multiplayer battle royal games, I've had enough.
ONLY fun i really find in video games now days is playing against other players. PVE just doesnt cut it anymore. Its have to be a super special game, or boo for pve games.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:52 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
ONLY fun i really find in video games now days is playing against other players. PVE just doesnt cut it anymore. Its have to be a super special game, or boo for pve games.
Division 2 PVE is quite amazing, the redesign on enemy behaviours and variety in types coupled with them being all over the Light zone is quite fun and what Division 1 was missing.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:11 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
See I don't get that, all of the best game experiences I've had in the last 2+ years are all about single player.

God of War
Red Dead
Tomb Raider
Breath of the Wild
Mario Odyssey
Detroit Become Human
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Metro games
Witcher 3

I'm sure I'm missing some but these are the games I think of when I think of why I play video games, shit like fortnite and call of duty is nowhere on my list.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:55 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
God damnit.
I shouldn’t have google searched that. Now I want it.
yeah it is so lifelike that the peddles feel crazy. Now we need ps4 to step up it's VR because Oculus rift and racing is the bomb
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:12 PM 02-09-2019
See I don't get that, all of the best game experiences I've had in the last 2+ years are all about single player.

God of War
Red Dead
Tomb Raider
Breath of the Wild
Mario Odyssey
Detroit Become Human
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Metro games
Witcher 3

I'm sure I'm missing some but these are the games I think of when I think of why I play video games, shit like fortnite and call of duty is nowhere on my list.
Horizon was pretty good off that list but I would much rather being playing an online type game these days. I've totally changed from where I used to only like Single player games. I guess that's because I play 99% coop.

Prey is probably the best single player game i've played in the last couple of years tbh.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:23 PM 02-09-2019
I tend to agree with you. For the last decade, online multiplayer has been my bread and butter. Call of Duty, Madden, Smite, etc. There's just something about playing against other humans as opposed to the CPU. I like the strategy involved.

Although, I can definitely still have great gaming experiences in single player games. I beat Assassin's Creed: Origins and God of War last year and I'd put both probably in my top 25 games of all time.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:27 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Horizon was pretty good off that list but I would much rather being playing an online type game these days. I've totally changed from where I used to only like Single player games. I guess that's because I play 99% coop.

Prey is probably the best single player game i've played in the last couple of years tbh.
I have prey got it for like 20 bucks, it's alright.

Dunno guess that everything being geared to battle royal is really turning me off. Yes that is a market but every company thinking that is where the money is to the point that EA's entire fucking company thinks online microtransactions are where it's at really pisses me off.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:21 AM 02-10-2019

[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:22 AM 02-10-2019
i got the oculus rift today. For flight sims and racing hoo boy... it wow'd me
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:50 AM 02-10-2019
I have prey got it for like 20 bucks, it's alright.

Dunno guess that everything being geared to battle royal is really turning me off. Yes that is a market but every company thinking that is where the money is to the point that EA's entire ****ing company thinks online microtransactions are where it's at really pisses me off.
Prey Mooncrash DLC is where it's at, it's like a rogue style game where stuff changes with every playthrough and game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:39 PM 02-10-2019

[Reply]
Page 97 of 252
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up