ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 114
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:38 PM 04-08-2016
Could only play Battleborn for an hour before my server time ran out but I don't like the "campaign" so far... Seems like Borderlands without the loot. I'll try out a couple more characters and see if their play style interests me more, but the first character I tried was pretty boring to play...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:23 AM 04-10-2016
Looks dumb
[Reply]
Jerm 11:49 AM 04-10-2016
Anyone in on Dark Souls III Tuesday...?

Going back and forth, leaning towards grabbing it...really want to like and play these games lol.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:17 AM 04-11-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Anyone in on Dark Souls III Tuesday...?

Going back and forth, leaning towards grabbing it...really want to like and play these games lol.
I've watched several vids and it looks amazing, (especially on PC). I guess they've got some patches out to help with frame rate drops on ps4.
I'll be playing this sucker ASAP.
[Reply]
kepp 10:25 AM 04-21-2016
I have a question about TVs and console gaming. I have a PS3 still and it's been hooked up to a Samsung 51" plasma for a long time now, but we're moving soon and I'm going to have the PS3 in a different room. I'm planning on getting a new TV for gaming, but any plasmas that are available right now (not many) are overpriced. What is the best LCD/LED based TV for gaming? What does everyone use?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:39 AM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
I have a question about TVs and console gaming. I have a PS3 still and it's been hooked up to a Samsung 51" plasma for a long time now, but we're moving soon and I'm going to have the PS3 in a different room. I'm planning on getting a new TV for gaming, but any plasmas that are available right now (not many) are overpriced. What is the best LCD/LED based TV for gaming? What does everyone use?
This is what I rock with.

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-D32h-C0-.../dp/B00SMBETLU
[Reply]
kepp 10:46 AM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
This is what I rock with.

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-D32h-C0-.../dp/B00SMBETLU
And the 60Hz refresh rate seems fast enough?

I was thinking about this one - http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-D43-...-HDTV/48194200
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:13 PM 04-21-2016

I am still playing Dying Light well after I killed Rais but there is just so much to do in this game. I love killing zombies I will know what to do when the real shit hits the fans. I'm currently about to move up to legend level 10 my goal is 25 then get the expansion pack The Following.

This game is still intense every night I get scared but now I'm brave because I got weapons that kick ass and them Fucks Volitiles are now the hunted. The problem is they also have night hunters that are even more mother fuckers but I can manage to take them out. The shot gun kicks ass.

I love this game I've tried getting into others like Witcher Hunter III but I'm just killing it in Dying Light.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 07:42 PM 04-21-2016
Fuck Dark Souls III. It's clunky as shit. Handles about as smoothly as two spastics screwing.
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:26 AM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
**** Dark Souls III. It's clunky as shit. Handles about as smoothly as two spastics screwing.
Have you played any of the others?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:21 AM 04-22-2016
Started my playstation Vue trial. Simply put: it's amazing. I watched the Royals game, and it was as smooth as watching cable. I anticipated the 30fps look when I watched games on my apple TV. This was not the case.
[Reply]
007 10:57 AM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Started my playstation Vue trial. Simply put: it's amazing. I watched the Royals game, and it was as smooth as watching cable. I anticipated the 30fps look when I watched games on my apple TV. This was not the case.

Was it fox sports kc, Midwest, or FS1?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:59 AM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Was it fox sports kc, Midwest, or FS1?
I want to say it was FS1
[Reply]
Setsuna 06:04 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
**** Dark Souls III. It's clunky as shit. Handles about as smoothly as two spastics screwing.
Me thinks you die a ton....git gud scrub.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:11 PM 04-25-2016
I was summoned in to some fucktards game outside of the twin princes that was cosplaying as Zoro. He got wrecked in 2 hits by Lorian. That wasn't you, was it?
[Reply]
Page 104 of 114
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108 > Last »
Up