ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Thom Brennaman calls Kansas City "one of the pillowbiter capitals of the world"
Sassy Squatch 06:46 PM 08-19-2020

Longtime Cincinnati Reds announcer Thom Brennaman was caught on a hot mic saying “one of the pillowbiter capitals of the world.” He is currently announcing the second game of the Reds’ doubleheader against Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/Uwz07eRIKv

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) August 20, 2020

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:08 PM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is kind of what I was thinking. Now I only worked in radio for a little over a year in college, but that was one of the first things I was told, was given as a rule to live by, so to speak. And also when I got my first job as a commercial pilot I received basically the same admonition, in spite of the fact that we didn't have vox in our planes. But the push-to-talk could get stuck . . . so mind your tongue.

And Thom has been in the business for decades, so how could he make such a stupid mistake?

Anyway, he got suspended. Hopefully that's the end of it.
He's getting fired. I guarantee it. They will do an investigation and they'll talk to people that work with him a lot and find out that he's a huge homophobe and that this is a constant thing with him. It's also possible that he's been reported before and because of who he is it was swept under the rug, but they can't do that this time. He gone
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:54 AM 08-22-2020
Fox has announced he will not be doing NFL games....fuck
[Reply]
jdubya 10:58 AM 08-22-2020
A couple of you are taking this a little too seriously/personally........hmmmmmm
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:58 AM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
People who whine about not being able to freely use various slurs really need to get a life.

Your desire to be an obnoxious asshole may have consequences. Sorry.
Yep. Dgaf if he gets fired. Dumbfuck shouldn't be saying that shit while at work anyway
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:00 AM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's getting fired. I guarantee it. They will do an investigation and they'll talk to people that work with him a lot and find out that he's a huge homophobe and that this is a constant thing with him. It's also possible that he's been reported before and because of who he is it was swept under the rug, but they can't do that this time. He gone
Yeah I agree. I bet he comes back at a different job sometime down the line... hopefully beer league softball
[Reply]
jdubya 11:06 AM 08-22-2020
The whole world needs to fucking lighten up.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:54 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) why the f would he ever say that?
Did he ever work with Limbaugh in KC?
[Reply]
BWillie 09:56 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Being a man of faith is no excuse for homophobic slurs. Keep it a church dude.
I would imagine being a man of Faith would encourage him to use that word.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:26 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Fox has announced he will not be doing NFL games....****
National FOOTBALL League, Brennaman. The F stands for Football.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:15 AM 09-26-2020
Thom Brennaman resigns from Cincinnati Reds games after using anti-gay slur

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...eds-games-slur

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:22 AM 09-26-2020
He's a dumbass, but fuck cancel culture
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:42 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He's a dumbass, but **** cancel culture
You're a dumbass to call this cancel culture. Hey don't use slurs on television it isn't hard. You start by not using these slurs when you aren't on television.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:09 PM 09-26-2020
Thom Brennaman is a pillowbitergot.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:58 PM 09-26-2020
He's gone and easily forgotten...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:01 PM 09-26-2020
He only had a broadcasting career because of his dad anyway.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up