ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Alpha List!!!
lewdog 07:57 PM 06-14-2019
I have done extensive research and have concluded over my years at CP that the following are Alphas. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Recent thread:
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323368

Austin Chief
Fan4ever
Marcellus
MoHillbilly
TwistedChief
Bwana
Rockymtnchief
Ocity
siberian khatru
loochy
bigcatdady
KCunited
Tooge
Seclark
TinyEvil
Pablo
Chiefscountry
Lewdog
Hog’sgonefishing
Mr. Tegu
ChiTown
DJJasonp
Bowser
Sauto
DJ's left nut
FAX
Pawnmower
htismaqe
Iowanian
MIAdragon
RadarChief
Bugeater
Lonewolf
Easy 6
KCTattoo
Rausch
IA_Chiefs_fan
OnTheWarpath15
frozenchief
big nasty kcnut
Frazod
Bearcat
RealSNR
Buehler445
HayWire
BryanBusby
Fish
Detoxing
Why Not?
Katie
Katipan
Dante84
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:53 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by deegs:
Did your boyfriend recently have her nuts massaged by a TSA agent?
Can anyone get in on that?
[Reply]
deegs 03-26-2023, 06:25 PM
This message has been deleted by deegs.
kccrow 07:39 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Wait...are people actually complaining about being taken off this list?

:-)
It's only about being replaced on the list by Lonewolf who can't even type his own responses without checking with Twisted Chief first. Lew must be taking donations to make the list. Only reasonable explanation for a beta to promote another beta to alpha.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:45 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by deegs:
I was giving you hard time, my bad. Being autistic would likely bar me from most alpha lists anyway
Joke's on you Mr deegs, my feelings were never hurt at all! You can't hurt the feelings of somebody that's already dead inside. I was being very tongue-in-cheek, as I almost always am. The only serious posts I make are in the Royals megathread where we theorycraft winning fantasy sports strategies and in the venerable Romper Room, where I do my best, most avante garde commenting.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:51 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I tend to display how strongly I feel a relationship is by the cutting level or number of insults I'm comfortable trading with someone. The people I've been best friends with would insult me with with astonishing honesty and venom. We would insult each other with truth.

It would both prove we truly cared for each other to endure that as well as strike fear into the outer layers of stranger's souls. "They do this to the people they like?"

And I would never honestly hit on you.

I've never hit on anyone I've had any level of respect for.

And that's 100% truth.
I would bang hookers with you any day.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:45 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
It's only about being replaced on the list by Lonewolf who can't even type his own responses without checking with Twisted Chief first. Lew must be taking donations to make the list. Only reasonable explanation for a beta to promote another beta to alpha.
FTR, Lonewolf has been on the list since the beginning.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:51 AM 03-27-2023
Keep coming back to whine in a thread you don’t care about, bitch!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:05 AM 03-27-2023
If it's any consolation, you stand proudly atop the CP Rape Apologist/Anti-Science list, my little beta friend.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Up