ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How do we save ChiefsPlanet?
TLO 10:47 PM 08-16-2017
I've said this before, and I think it bares repeating - the only good/real football talk that goes on around here is in the chatroom on gameday, and in the draft sub forum.

I personally gave up a long time ago trying to have productive conversations in threads for a few reasons;

1. I got tired of being a "****ing moron" or "butt ****ing mongoloid" when I didn't agree with someone's asinine take. I have a decent amount of football knowledge, and I enjoy discussing it with others in chat on Sundays.

2. The mega threads are not easy to keep a conversation going in. I could reply to someone, go back to work for an hour or two, and our conversation has already been ruined by the typical "Alex Smith sucks" or "Alex is the best" crowd.

3. The Alex Smith fanboys and the Alex Smith haters derail threads all the damn time. What's the point about trying to have a conversation about the TE position when SweetDaddyHate or another will chime in about "who cares who our TEs are, won't ever matter because Alex is our QB - lololololol"

I love this place, I really do. And maybe in a weird way by starting stupid threads all the time and poking fun at Dane on occasion, I'm just trying to lighten the mood around here. (Though I've recently stopped starting so many threads, as well as poking fun at Dane)

Idk what the answer is to the problems Chiefsplanet is having, but I'd like to be part of the solution.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:23 PM 08-18-2017
CP is like Obama care,
Can't be fixed....you scrap it and try again.
[Reply]
Bweb 02:50 PM 08-18-2017

[Reply]
Frazod 03:06 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Bring Back EnDelt!
He's been asked repeatedly over the years. Pretty sure it ain't ever going to happen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:19 PM 08-18-2017
I don't get with all the Negative Nancy or Debbie Downers on this site :-)

Chiefs Planet is informative entertainment and you get to speak your mind and give opinions popular or not popular POV.

The best part of Chiefs Planet is when we win game we celebrate, when we lose games we moan and bitch to each other about it, when someone has a personal problem we pray for them and situation of our fellow man. We come together and to me you fuckers are family so stop acting like there is something wrong with Chiefs Planet there is nothing wrong with Chiefs Planet it's a lively community.

Opinions are like Assholes every ones got one. Some here have diarrhea of the mouth others (lurkers) are constipated and could speak out more often but then others give a good solid shit daily because believe it or not there is good football conversations going on all the time some solid shit & every day a new thread is made up and you just never know what kind of gold nugget your gonna get.

My suggestion if you are so unhappy with Chiefs Planet then be the solution and not the problem go away or contribute so that you are informative entertainment or fuck off or just have fun with it and don't give anymore fucks necessary. Thank you all for your time. Life is short quit taking it so seriously and have some fun with it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:58 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Poster B: ":-) yeah, because Blue has always been 2nd place to Green. ****ing idiot"
It always has been about the quarterback.
[Reply]
TLO 04:18 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just make a list of posters you want banned and submit them to the mod team for review.
I know this comment is made tongue and cheek, but I'd never want anybody to be banned.
[Reply]
notorious 04:19 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It always has been about the quarterback.

It is the common theme over all these years.
[Reply]
TLO 04:24 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:

It is the common theme over all these years.
And probably always will be
[Reply]
notorious 04:25 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
And probably always will be
Yep.

It's in our DNA.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:28 PM 08-18-2017
I wonder what happened to Blue.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:43 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Guys like Loochy make this place shit.

[Reply]
TLO 04:55 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I wonder what happened to Blue.
Who is/was Blue?
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:01 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
I don't know the filter evasion rules.

I am the epitome of a buttfucking moron.
well said if i say so myself. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:37 PM 08-18-2017
A:

Start Mahomes. Profit.
[Reply]
TLO 05:39 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
A:

Start Mahomes. Profit.
I just read your latest comment in the romper room. I also prepared my popcorn. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up