ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How do we save ChiefsPlanet?
TLO 10:47 PM 08-16-2017
I've said this before, and I think it bares repeating - the only good/real football talk that goes on around here is in the chatroom on gameday, and in the draft sub forum.

I personally gave up a long time ago trying to have productive conversations in threads for a few reasons;

1. I got tired of being a "****ing moron" or "butt ****ing mongoloid" when I didn't agree with someone's asinine take. I have a decent amount of football knowledge, and I enjoy discussing it with others in chat on Sundays.

2. The mega threads are not easy to keep a conversation going in. I could reply to someone, go back to work for an hour or two, and our conversation has already been ruined by the typical "Alex Smith sucks" or "Alex is the best" crowd.

3. The Alex Smith fanboys and the Alex Smith haters derail threads all the damn time. What's the point about trying to have a conversation about the TE position when SweetDaddyHate or another will chime in about "who cares who our TEs are, won't ever matter because Alex is our QB - lololololol"

I love this place, I really do. And maybe in a weird way by starting stupid threads all the time and poking fun at Dane on occasion, I'm just trying to lighten the mood around here. (Though I've recently stopped starting so many threads, as well as poking fun at Dane)

Idk what the answer is to the problems Chiefsplanet is having, but I'd like to be part of the solution.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 01:20 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Guys like Loochy make this place shit.
Damn, Inny.

You gonna take that shit, looch?

Dinny
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:20 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Perhaps the mods should create a subforum specifically for serious football discussion only - no grab ass or rude behavior allowed. The Anti-Romper Room.
good god no

this would truly be lame
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:21 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Why would CP stop for a conversation if you leave for a few hours? Just go back to whomever the conversation is and say what you want to say. I've seen threads get back on track.

This has been the funnest offseason ever as a Chiefs fan and on Chiefs Planet because we drafted a QBotf that gives the Chiefs a bright future and if you happen to like the current quarterback you got that going. I'm just excited about the new quarterback and going take in everything this season has to offer because this is going be a fun ride for a long time my friends.

Relax and enjoy the show it's not the same show it's something new I know I haven't seen before.
all of this
[Reply]
In58men 01:32 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova:
Damn, Inny.

You gonna take that shit, looch?

Dinny
He can take A LOT of things. Trust me :-)
[Reply]
scorpio 01:40 PM 08-17-2017
Big Smoke is the last person you guys should be listening to. He is a loser.
[Reply]
scho63 01:52 PM 08-17-2017
Trump on Monday: "Alex Smith is a bad QB but so are some others".
Trump on Tuesday: "Alex Smith is the Worst QB and the Chiefs and the entire NFL cannot tolerate him."
Trump on Wednesday: "Once again Alex Smith is a really bad QB but so is Colin Kapernick."

I blame Trump for this thread derailment and lack of great football talk! :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:27 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I've said this before, and I think it bares repeating - the only good/real football talk that goes on around here is in the chatroom on gameday, and in the draft sub forum.
Then you're not paying attention
[Reply]
TLO 02:32 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by scorpio:
Big Smoke is the last person you guys should be listening to. He is a loser.
Thanks for your constructive criticism
[Reply]
eDave 04:20 PM 08-17-2017
Serious question: Is it time for a CP fund raiser to ensure CP can handle the load of this season?

I have a feeling we are going to tax the server.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:20 PM 08-17-2017
I don't know the filter evasion rules.

I am the epitome of a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:23 PM 08-17-2017
CP is the same today as it was in 05 when I joined.
[Reply]
TLO 04:23 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Serious question: Is it time for a CP fund raiser to ensure CP can handle the load of this season?

I have a feeling we are going to tax the server.
I feel like we did thatb once already? Perhaps I am mistaken though
[Reply]
eDave 04:26 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I feel like we did thatb once already? Perhaps I am mistaken though
Cool. I don't want to miss any of the QB controversy.
[Reply]
bevischief 05:46 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Be nice. He spent the last three days on a Greyhound bus.
By stopping at Yellowstone and to heading St Joe.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:20 PM 08-17-2017
Just make a list of posters you want banned and submit them to the mod team for review.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up