ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How do we save ChiefsPlanet?
TLO 10:47 PM 08-16-2017
I've said this before, and I think it bares repeating - the only good/real football talk that goes on around here is in the chatroom on gameday, and in the draft sub forum.

I personally gave up a long time ago trying to have productive conversations in threads for a few reasons;

1. I got tired of being a "****ing moron" or "butt ****ing mongoloid" when I didn't agree with someone's asinine take. I have a decent amount of football knowledge, and I enjoy discussing it with others in chat on Sundays.

2. The mega threads are not easy to keep a conversation going in. I could reply to someone, go back to work for an hour or two, and our conversation has already been ruined by the typical "Alex Smith sucks" or "Alex is the best" crowd.

3. The Alex Smith fanboys and the Alex Smith haters derail threads all the damn time. What's the point about trying to have a conversation about the TE position when SweetDaddyHate or another will chime in about "who cares who our TEs are, won't ever matter because Alex is our QB - lololololol"

I love this place, I really do. And maybe in a weird way by starting stupid threads all the time and poking fun at Dane on occasion, I'm just trying to lighten the mood around here. (Though I've recently stopped starting so many threads, as well as poking fun at Dane)

Idk what the answer is to the problems Chiefsplanet is having, but I'd like to be part of the solution.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:41 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Who is/was Blue?
It's not funny if I have to explain it.
[Reply]
TLO 05:41 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's not funny if I have to explain it.
:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 06:50 PM 08-18-2017
It always has been about the quarterback.

yeah, I totally should've chose a different color when making my point.
[Reply]
milkman 11:58 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just make a list of posters you want banned and submit them to the mod team for review.
Saulto, Dartgod, DaFace, Bwana, Bearcat, Austin Chief.
[Reply]
milkman 12:03 PM 08-19-2017
I forgot Tim Bone and Bowser.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:26 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Saulto, Dartgod, DaFace, Bwana, Bearcat, Austin Chief.
I forgot Tim Bone and Bowser.

How did you forget Bowser when he's the one you quoted?

Dumbass.
[Reply]
milkman 05:49 AM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:

How did you forget Bowser when he's the one you quoted?

Dumbass.
It's called "Senile" when you get to be my age.
[Reply]
damaticous 06:51 AM 08-20-2017
This web site has evolved over the years.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 AM 08-20-2017
It's my opinion that you're seeing is a mix of things, not any one thing. First, welcome to the new America where people rage about everything. That's a political thing, but it bleeds over into sports too. We also have a team that hasn't sniffed the ultimate prize in their sport for 47 years. We've had leadership structure that just hasn't been able to put the right ingredients in place to get us there. The reasons for that vary and are equally political.

So what are the supports of a team that's come up short for even getting the sport's final game for 47+ years supposed to do? Asking them to debate everything from the shape of cleats, the uniform colors, the benefit of one formation over another, or anything else football is a huge request after this many years.

But that's just my opinion, but it's one of a person who spends more than most people on this board in terms of gate fees to attend their games. Often times resulting in disappointment-filled hike back to the truck due to inexplicable mistakes and mismanagement.

If this team can turn the corner and at least find a way to get to a SB, as that season unfolds I think you'll see a lot more participation in the lounge/chat outside of game-day
threads/chats.
[Reply]
TLO 10:19 AM 08-20-2017
Mahomes is in the process of saving ChiefsPlanet
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:38 AM 08-20-2017
He could be if surrounded by the right cast of people and leadership.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:25 PM 08-20-2017
Absolutely correct.

Get on board, burn your pitiful ASS11 jerseys, peace and profit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:27 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He could be if surrounded by the right cast of people and leadership.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I've heard for years that it's all about the offensive line, yet Mahomes.... :-)

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:22 PM 08-20-2017
I've heard for years that it's all about the offensive line, yet Mahomes.... :-)

I like this phrase very much.
[Reply]
TimBone 05:43 PM 08-20-2017
It's called "Senile" when you get to be my age.

My bad.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up