ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Media Center>Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Halfcan 09:02 AM 06-30-2017
Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:14 AM 07-04-2017
This looks amazing!

[Reply]
sully1983 12:26 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I have not seen Scott Pilgrim but liked the other two films.
Definitely add Scott Pilgrim vs the World to your watch list and give it a watch some time . It features a lot of hot hipster chicks and the concept is pretty cool/original . Cera is funny as hell too
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:24 PM 07-04-2017

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:41 PM 07-04-2017
We went and saw this today. I'd never even heard about it until I saw this thread yesterday.

I really liked it and loved the way the music was so integral to the plot and action.

Excellent movie.
[Reply]
DanBecky 08:06 PM 07-04-2017
The chase scene at the beginning was fantastic. The soundtrack is amazing. Very original. Great ass movie. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
[Reply]
thegame214 12:49 AM 07-05-2017
* SPOILERS BELOW DONT READ IF HAVENT SEEN*

Anyone notice how it could fit into being a prequel to the movie "Drive"?

If you assume the ending was a dream sequence rather than reality then:

- He wanted to head west. Drive takes place in LA.
- falls in love with waitress. Same as drive.
- In Drive he rides in silence (because of events in Baby Driver).
- Wears similar style jackets in both.
- In Drive, he freaks out on the guy at the diner who says he wanted him for another job, he said he "doesn't do that anymore" and notice he's at a diner.
- In Baby Driver he makes sure he takes the money with him and eventually gets caught, T the end of Drive he leaves the money behind and drives in the sunset (what he wanted to do the first time)
- I believe Deborah dies or doesn't show up so the waitress he meets reminds him of her in Drive and has a soft spot for her.

I know before you talk snack that it wasn't intentional between the two, but is fun to consider haha
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:30 PM 07-06-2017
Saw it today. Thought it was good. Not necessarily as awesome as some here thought, but a good flick. The chases scenes were first rate.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 09:57 PM 07-06-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Saw it today. Thought it was good. Not necessarily as awesome as some here thought, but a good flick. The chases scenes were first rate.
I saw it this weekend and I was a little disappointed that it didn't blow me away like Pulp Fiction.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:36 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
I saw it this weekend and I was a little disappointed that it didn't blow me away like Pulp Fiction.
Same. I guess I read too much hype for the movie to live up to it.

I'm a big Damned fan though so it was neat, neat, neat to hear a Damned song in a major motion picture.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:38 AM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
:-) You were blown away by Poop Fiction? Back in the box, Gimp.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:54 AM 07-08-2017
:-) You were blown away by Poop Fiction? Back in the box, Gimp.
If I didn't know better, I would think you just insulted easily a top 5 movie of all time.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:06 AM 07-08-2017
If I didn't know better, I would think you just insulted easily a top 5 overrated movie of all time.
It is okay, I think QT has better movies. I am not a big fan of Travolta, Uma and Sam Jackson, but it was entertaining. Best movie Ever- nope.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:33 PM 07-08-2017
It is okay, I think QT has better movies. I am not a big fan of Travolta, Uma and Sam Jackson, but it was entertaining. Best movie Ever- nope.
Agree to disagree. 🤝
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 PM 07-13-2017
EDIT: That didn't last. Originally, someone posted the opening chase on youtube. I thought it was a pretty good advertising for the rest of the movie. Someone disagreed and the vid was pulled.
[Reply]
Silock 01:21 AM 07-15-2017
It was pretty fucking great.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up